The new Obama.

His excellency President Donald J. Trump in his humble opinion anaonelea wanachagua John Kerry as the comeback kid, the great democratic hope in that corrupt party of theirs. Ataweza Mr. Trump kweli?

[SIZE=7]Trump slams John Kerry as ‘father’ of Iran deal amid 2020 speculation[/SIZE]
http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/person/r/matt-richardson/_jcr_content/image.img.jpg/48/48/1529699179594.jpg
By Matt Richardson | Fox News
[ul]
[li]Facebook[/li][li] [/li][li]Twitter[/li][li] [/li][li]Flipboard[/li][li] [/li][li]Comments[/li][li] [/li][li]Print[/li][li] [/li][li]Email[/li][/ul]
http://a57.foxnews.com/media2.foxnews.com/BrightCove/694940094001/2018/09/03/896/504/694940094001_5830278853001_5830281156001-vs.jpg?ve=1&tl=1Video
John Kerry: US ‘Paid a Price’ for Not Enforcing Obama’s ‘Red Line’ in Syria

President Trump slammed John Kerry on Monday, labeling the former Massachusetts senator and secretary of state the “father” of the Iran nuclear deal amid speculation that Kerry could challenge Trump in the 2020 election.
“I see that John Kerry, the father of the now terminated Iran deal, is thinking of running for President,” Trump tweeted. “I should only be so lucky - although the field that is currently assembling looks really good - FOR ME!”

The tweet from the president came amid speculation that Kerry, the Democratic nominee who ran unsuccessfully against President George W. Bush in 2004, is considering another run in two years.
Kerry, 74, has refused to rule out another run for the White House in 2020, but has urged Democrats to focus on the midterm races.
“Talking about 2020 right now is a total distraction and waste of time,” Kerry said in an interview with CBS News’ “Face the Nation.”
“What we need to do is focus on 2018. We need to win back the confidence of the country to move in a better direction, and to do it in sensible ways,” he said.
Kerry said that for now he will “continue to be an activist.”
He added, “I’m going to continue to fight.”
In January, the Israeli newspaper Maariv reported that Kerry, during a visit to the Middle East, told Palestinian officials he was considering running for president in 2020.
Trump has been critical not only of the Iran deal but also of Kerry’s role in negotiating the now-defunct agreement. The president repeatedly has called Kerry the “worst negotiator I’ve ever seen.”
Kerry also criticized former President Barack Obama in his CBS interview, arguing that Obama should have followed through on his infamous “red line” warning to Syria, and that the United States “paid a price” as a result of Obama’s inaction.
Fox News’ Adam Shaw contributed to this report.

@123tokambio kuja mbio sasa! Choo nimeandaa kuja ukunie hadi ufaint.

That phillipine president called obama ‘son of a bitch’, and reminded him he is now a civilian. :D:D

Obama killed Col. Muamar Khadhafi

This combination (His excellency President + Donald J. Trump) sounds funny

[ATTACH=full]191327[/ATTACH]

https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2018/09/254841_66d850c2db9ba81502a1586392ceb5d2.gif

Enyewe hio ni ile ya akina gathecha.

Huko U.S. ni: His or Her Excellency ‘THE’ President Of the United States of America, President Hillary Rod… funda yeye. Bet amused would’ve loved that.

His Excellency the President of the United States of America, President Donald J. Trump.

Better?

mbona american chieth wakue na nuclear weapons but iran should reduce its nuclear facilities in order to lift all nuclear-related economic sanctions, freeing up tens of billions of dollars in oil revenue and frozen assets? why do people bow down to matapaka uncle sam? no wondr wanakuaga na maswali za kijinga kama “you don’t like US? you have anything against US?” ukisema hukai states sana ju unapenda kenya.fuckin idiots

Fapping americans, hate them to the core. The last musito Fidel Raul Castro died majuzi iliniuma saidi. Still have his biography,hard cover on my bedside.

Ferkers supplied SA army with nuclear bombs when Fidel’s troops were fighting for Angola during the massacre of women, children and wazee . The nukes were meant to be dropped on Fidel’s army.Walai southern part of Africa would be another Nagasaki.

It has never been spoken of, ever, even madiba never knew about the nukes.

Aii na kwani what are we ourselves doing in Somalia? What are we doing in Somalia???

WE ARE ‘FREEING THEM’ !!

WE ARE GIVING THEM DEMOCRACY, KENYAN STYLE!!!

Na tukipata mafuta au gold huko rest assured tunajilipa nayo. At least in Gathecha’s case.

We all want to dominate even individually. Hata hapa Ktalk. You wanna prove you know. Wewe ndio yule mjuaji anayejua with credentials and what not! Wengine wako na curved screens, wengine wanatuonyesha ile matako alikuwa nayo juzi. Mwingine anatuonyesha kadoggie na manduthi. Mwingine anatuonesha ndege na machinku… CONFIDENCE BUDA!! DORMINANCE.

It’s human.

Tanzania and UG don’t like us coz we wanted to dominate the crap out of them. It’s as simple as that.

Unaona vile South Sudan wanatuangalia na suspicion?

Mmepewa kuma mwingize kichwa pekee, lakini mnaingiza hadi mayai! Mshaleta kcb na equity South Sudan branch. Hadi mnataka kupeleka chakula huko! DORMINANCE!!!

Pale DRC Kagame na Museveni ndio wanasema. Ndio ma first body huko murdering people like roaches. Ndio puppeteers in chief. Hio rasilmali ni yao.

China wants to dorminate the earth like the U.S. Mliona hao African presidents wananyenyekea ni kama wako high school.

Mnadhani li keqiang hapati bonner (no homo)?

All these niggers bowing down at his feet…

Iran wants to dominate the middle east and if possible the world.

North Korea has dreams.

Turkey has dreams.

Even Uhuru wants to be the African shotcaller!

ni big bratha. ile design ya watoto wasinywe pombe
its the gap between equality and justice. I mean in order for us to maintain status quo, it has to police nuclear tech. I am not saying its right or wrong, it just the reality since we are still in the stand off created after may 7 and august 15, 1945. war never ends. it just changes faces.

[ATTACH=full]191420[/ATTACH]

wacha hasira coomer hii.Question,why are we in somalia in the first place? they’ve been shifty shiftas since 70’s and we dealt with them at the borderline,did you ever ask yourself why there’s no rampant piracy anymore except from rag tag pirates? uncle sam sent us there to ensure the somalian coast is clear you ass brain,uganda bowed out after being attacked during the last worldcup,You think kenya is that smart to “Dorminate”? fikiria saa ingine bwana panty ,mbaff!!!..hio mafuta unaongelelea ina wenyewe

na hio intelligence yote umetoa wapi? base ya muguka?

Mimi hapana kula uchafu babaa.and yes im a ginias, geniyas, jeanias i’m ferkin smart