The New Beginning: These are the main reasons why tourism in Tanzania is growing rapidly

I don’t get involved in silly arguments. Here I am talking about tourism. If you have a question, you can send me a private message or start a thread about your complaint.

ASANTE

Hizi ndizo sababu

The Govt of the #URT![:tanzania:] has participated in the opening of the 121st Meeting of the Executive Council of the @UNWTOwhich is being held today June 11, 2024 in Barcelona, ​​Spain while the ![:tanzania:]delegation is led by the Minister of Natural Resources and Tourism, Hon.@AngellahKairuki

Minister of Natural Resources and Tourism, Hon. @AngellahKairuki earlier today met & held talks with the Minister of Tourism & Economy of the Republic of Indonesia, Hon. @sandiuno where they have discussed various issues of cooperation in the Natural Resources and Tourism Sector.

It was a polite question. The land that was given away is prime tourism land.
Your use of the word ‘silly’ in your response is the first sign of a weak mind.
I give it back as good as I get it.
SILLY ni wewe.
NO THANKS.

Do you have any opinion about These are the main reasons why tourism in Tanzania is growing rapidly?

Or is there no discussion procedure at home? Do you always talk mixed topics like crazy?

Representatives of the House of Representatives-@congressdotgovfrom the USA![:us_outlying_islands:] began their visit to Tanzania on May 28, 2024 and concluded on May 31, 2024. The purpose of the visit was to learn about Conservation in Tanzania.

The Director General of the@TTBTanzaniaMr. Ephraim Mafuru has said that in general the caravans that started from Beijing and Shanghai![:cn:] have been a great success because with the enthusiasm of Chinese investors who are ready to invest in building a 5-star hotel with 100 rooms.

Director

The ongoing international tourism Summit in Arusha Tanzania

More Photos

More

Changing Directions

Tanzania is another level

Kitulo National Park Tanzania Bustan ya Mungu

Kitulo 2

Saadan National Park
​One gets to relish the palm trees as they sway in a cooling oceanic breeze. White sand and blue water sparkle alluringly beneath the tropical sun, brand Saadani is a splendid place to visit.

Traditional dhows sail slowly past, propelled by billowing white sails, whilst Swahili fishermen cast their nets below a brilliant red sunrise

Photo 2

Film (Tanzania and South Korea

Kesho nitaendelea

Leo naendelea na utalii Tanzania