The Name of the Lord be praised

The LORD said unto my Lord, Arror, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
[ATTACH=full]281259[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]281258[/ATTACH]

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, others in Guns and Witchcraft: but we in Arror’s camp will remember the name of the LORD our God

ODM aka One Dangerous Man will never be president. He believes in violence and chaos to capture power but God has different plans. His followers are zombified psychos.

Sorry people. notsing is going to happen to him. he will claim self defence, the DJ will survive and forgive, we will all be mad and angry and life will continue. How did Dr.Obel get away with shooting the matatu driver?

I am a keen follower but not a psycho.mko paranoid about baba ya bure…Kama sio handshake ama truce na kibaki sai ungekua refugee…acheni panganga haziko.

Refugee wapi? Rift Valley ina shamba kubwa sana, ata area zengine KDF hawana jurisdiction, we have our own security people there, ask any officer operating in Kapedo, atakwambia nilotes wa rift valley wana nchi yao huko. Hakuna mtu anaweza amisha mkalenjin kwao.
We fear only two things.

1. God
  2. Being landless.

Let’s forget who was at ICC for burning citizens in a church in the name of winning an election.