The Most Successful Terrorist Group in the World

This is a win according to cowardly US cunts.

If this were [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]American children killed by a Foreign Missile on [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]US soil it would have been termed as TERRORIST ACT.

WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARDS? THIS WAS AN ACT OF TERROR COMITTED BY NONE OTHER THAN THE GLOBAL TERRORIST, USA.

Picture Your Kid @Aka mpole, @patco shreded by a bomb

[ATTACH=full]387034[/ATTACH]

USA Gov commited an Act of Terrorism by mudering innocent babies in their continued unending list of WAR CRIMES. USA IS ON RECORD FOR BOMBING WEDDINGS COUNTLESS TIMES

He is a billionaire just like Trump so that totally destroys this stupid speech you have just written.

He is worth $6.6 billion with a lot of it coming by way of mzungus buying his albums and products as well as investing in his brands and businesses. So your propaganda again falls flat on it’s face :

Kanye West Worth $6.6 Billion

The drone bomber in chief was Obama a Njaruo homosexual from Kogelo , Siaya Kenya. And a Democrat.

[ATTACH=full]387036[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]387037[/ATTACH]

USA will pay each of the families $250 because in their retarted Capitalist heads Money is everything, secondly those brown children are according to the White Cunts sub humans

wewe ni jinga kabisa

Agreed. USA has killed more innocent ppl than islamic terrorists. Kuanzia Vietnam to Afghanistan. When it comes to Japan I will excuse them.

Tell them @Mjuaji

I don’t mince my words. I will never worship the US like some Cunts on this forum. Everyday singing praises even when they are on the wrong.

On Youtube I write them nasty hard hitting facts/comments wakitaka kutrack IP yangu kuma wao, will never behind a VPN, hata Snowden na Daniel Hale ni watu.

USA has carried out genocides in
IRAQ
Korea
Afghanistan
USA mainland of Native Americans & Blacks
South & Central America

Pesa ni bibi nyeupe amemwezesha.
He will never be the same as the white gods. Wacha aendelee ku entertain like the good show he is. @Makwaka ,you will never be white,even maiko jakson tried but he was never accepted as white.

:D:D:D today you are just eating your own words huh?

https://youtube.com/shorts/RowBLK0ut6w?feature=share

[ATTACH=full]387066[/ATTACH]

You are spreading fake news in the name of "fact

That’s the work of your fellow liberals. Trump never bombed any kids. It’s y’all Democrats who love bombing kids in the name of fighting terror. We as Patriots distance ourselves from such a mess. Long live America. Land of the free, home of the brave.