The Matrix Resurrections – Official Trailer 1

That Lana Wachowski changed from being a man so of course the agenda will be skewed towards empowering Trinity. This is a pure cash grab period. Even Keanu Reeves agreed on terms that he keeps his beard and hair. :smiley:

:smiley:

it actually looks good from the trailer. wame maintain the original cast BUT WAPI MORPHEUS FISHBURNE???

i prefer hapa Reeves aki act akipiga watu kama kumi and all that magic coz its more of a fantasy movie. but real life movie kama John wick 3 iliniudhi sanaa ati jamaa amekuwa rambo in 2020. mara amerushwa five floors na aka land

Uwes John wick was meant to be an exaggerated action movie. It was supposed to be over the top, they made it like that intentionally. However, for this movie he was trained by actual former CIA contractors and navy seals who greatly complimented his skills.

Why bother with new releases when there a lot of classics from the golden age that you’ll never finish watching? Pitia threads za best movies there are a lot of decent recommendations

I believe what the movie is trying to adress is the rise of AI, kama tu Terminator. Of course when we were kids we could comprehend what’s happening coz all the concepts were unfamiliar

Faga si izo ndo bitu unapendanga. In fact your favorite star Jasom Statham specializes in such

movie will be shit don’t watch full stop !!

I feel like ive exhausted almost everything especially when it comes to movies. All im left now with is series, at least there’s still quite a number that are decent. That and new games very curious to see how they will utilize unreal engine 5

ume watch zile za China and South Korea?

<------ Youth - Chinese

<------- the 800 - Chinese

<----- 71 into the fire South Korean