The Maanzoni 3 Sextape

The Maanzoni retreats have been a subject of discussion around these streets with some complaining about being left out.
What you do not know is the debauchery that takes place during those retreats would shame even the guy the call the devil. Total immorality.

Through unnamed sources,recordings,sextape,two in fact, are finally here with us.

[ATTACH=full]218152[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]218153[/ATTACH]

I can’t believe wewe uko sijui 50 something but ukakaa tu chini and frantically looked for a tape and marker pen. Alafu ukaona tu you share hii upuzi na sisi. Where did it all go wrong my friend?

:D:D:D nigga is old enough to be my dad na bado ni kajinga

Kumbaff!:smiley:

You wrong on one thing. I am over 60 son. 60 years old.

Its a talent…god given!

Kweli hata paka muzeee huramba maziwa.
[ATTACH=full]218169[/ATTACH]

Kama VS anafanya hii upussy, ni Mungu tu atasaidia hii kijiji!

Randy can I build a 2 bedroom rental units in a 50 by 100 plot

I suggest you move out of your parents servants quarters before attempting to think like this…

Yep, leta io contract…

Hata afadhali tu kuwank.

Wi gîti, @digi ti, kuja uone gîti ingine

Enyewe kijiji itabore this year.Just scrolled a whole page bila kivutio…good work @admin

Word…Ktalk nowadays tastes like boiled and unsalted mugaruro. Can stay off it for a week, come back and find hakuna kitu ya maana sana nilihata…miss the good old days of eye cleansing.

#ferkadmeffi

Word…Ktalk nowadays tastes like boiled and unsalted mugaruro. Can stay off it for a week, come back and find hakuna kitu ya maana sana nilihata…miss the good old days of eye cleansing.

#ferkadmeffi