The JaKuon Doctrine

In 3 months, Luo Nyanza voters will be ready to vote for Anyang’ Nyong’o and Oburu in the 6-piece suit system, as long as Baba is flag-bearer of the coalition of ethnic chieftains against ‘kabila adui’.

Whatever bitterness and anger they feel today after their choice was shunted aside will dissipate after two massive rallies.

It works every 5 years.

11 Likes

“Democracy can’t work. Mathematicians, peasants, and animals, that’s all there is - so democracy, a theory based on the assumption that mathematicians and peasants are equal, can never work. Wisdom is not additive; its maximum is that of the wisest man in a given group.”

2 Likes

You are a clever man for unraveling this new Jakuon Doctrine! He will feed it to his people mercilesly!

1 Like

isorait

1 Like

what has been said is replicated across the mountain. nothing new

1 Like

can’t relate

I am jubilant but you sir are getting out of control. Wacha baba apumue.

As if JaKuon and his people ever give Uhuru and Ruto breathing space!! For me, the real race has just began w=and we have 3 months of tough campaigning and mobilizing ahead.

If you are tired, Madam, just avoid my threads. I choose my titles carefully so that you can avoid opening and getting worked up.

1 Like

It has always been about minting money for tmt. Always taking his followers round in circles to infinity. Ignorance is bliss