The Hypocrisy, misinformation and Double Standards about the Jewish State

Its so funny that the “jews” in Israel do not seek active converts to Judaism. Its an exclusive club into which you are born and your Jewish membership is traced through your mother. Which leaves the question, are the white guys roaming Tel Aviv the real jews ? Where did they come from ? DO they represent the real Judaism as it is known ? Why does their version differ from that of the Ethiopian Falashas and Central African Lemba Jews ? That’s a long topic for another day.

Then there is this propaganda that Iran hates Jews. There are Many jews who live, practice their religion freely in Iran today. They don’t approve of the Zionist Agenda. The organization of Jews in Bulgaria, Shalom even requested the Bulgarian State to abstain from the vote. Israel seeks to legitimize its existence by continually urging jews from accross the world to emigrate to Israel. Some Morrocan Jews even regret taking the move.
Those people, Especially Kenyans who support the project should remember that at the time of deliberation of where the State of Israel would be established, Kenya had featured in the plans. I can imagine the Kind of Mau Mau that would be going on today.

THE BRITISH EAST AFRICA PLAN
[ATTACH=full]146674[/ATTACH]

“The British Uganda Program was a plan to give a portion of British East Africa to the Jewish people as a homeland.
The offer was first made by British Colonial Secretary Joseph Chamberlain to Theodore Herzl’s Zionist group in 1903. He offered 5,000 square miles (13,000 km2) of the Mau Plateau in what is today Kenya. The offer was a response to pogroms against the Jews in Russia, and it was hoped the area could be a refuge from persecution for the Jewish people.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proposals_for_a_Jewish_state

They then discarded the plans and thought about Madagascar. It seemed impractical, but imagine what would have happened to Madagascans. They would have been wiped out like Aboriginal Australians.

THE MADAGASCAR PLAN
[ATTACH=full]146671[/ATTACH]

“The Madagascar Plan was a proposal by the Nazi German government to relocate the Jewish population of Europe to the island of Madagascar. Franz Rademacher, head of the Jewish Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the German government, proposed the idea in June 1940, shortly before the Fall of France. The proposal called for the handing over of control of Madagascar, then a French colony, to Germany as part of the French surrender terms.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

THE RUSSIAN OPTION
The Russians even offered to give land for the Project, an offer that was duly turned down.
[ATTACH=full]146669[/ATTACH]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

For those who base Israel and Jerusalem off the bible, why would they then oppose moves by other faiths to establish religious States like Islamic States and all ? Why fight Islamic fundamentalism when you are promoting Christian / Jewish Fundamentalism ?
Mungekua mnarudishwa DRC na South Sudan kwa mikokoteni sai. Before you go around blasting about how Israel is 3000 years old and all that shieznet, remember, your great grandpa was converted to the European version of Christianity not more than 200 years ago. The real version of Christianity lies a few hundred kilometers North, In Ethiopia. As a christian convert, you are just a statistic to the global agenda. Getting more support for this illegal project.
The US is even funding the conversion of Indians to christianity by the millions so that they can get more support for the Zionist Agenda.
http://www.firstpost.com/india/uncle-sam-may-be-indirectly-funding-religious-conversion-in-india-2176175.html

If you want make arguments based on who owned a piece of land 3000 years ago, then you better be talking about it while in the deep forests of the Congo and the Plains of Malakal, South Sudan. Give back the Dorobo their country, America should be returned to the Native Americans, Australia to the Aborigines, New Zealand to the Maoris, North Africa to the Almoravids (who by the way can’t be traced, maybe I should start a group calling itself almoravids and start claiming Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Mauritania .etal as our ancestral homeland)…then we can talk about biblical validation, otherwise, people should just stop with the hypocritical double standards and respect the international Law.

Whenever any Legitimate complain is made against the Apartheid State of Israel, whoever makes the complain is labelled Anti-Semitic. Including Arabs. Forget the fact that Arabs themselves are Semites.
And guess who just got labelled Anti-Semitic ? The United Nations. A body of more than 120 countries. This means that only the US and Israel are correct as opposed to a majority of the rest of the world.

UN funding and US AID to Other countries
The USA threatens to stop funding the UN and countries that don’t support its intentions with the Israel Project. The UN is based in the US and majority of the employees are Americans. In essence, most of the money it spends on the UN remains in the US. The US also conducts business with many countries. They aid projects around the world, with the main goal being to secure their interests. If they withdraw aid, then their interests are no-longer secure. Talk of stupidity of in epic proportions.
The earlier China steps up to its responsibilities as a non-intrusive superpower the better.

Kuna Ujinga mahali imemea na lazima itang’olewa. Ata Apartheid South Africa was supported by the USA and Britain. And it fell.

Kama Nchi zitaundwa based on Religions, then ata mimi na watu yangu tunataka Nchi yetu ya dini ya Mswambwa. Ujinga hatupendangi pia priss.

The biggest calamity to ever hit the world in the 21st century is the Zionist Agenda based on some weird books.

Let Jews be citizens of countries they find themselves in Just like other religions : Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Dini ya msambwas…Many people have been persecuted based on religion and they dont go starting to make some Utopia into which their kind can move to.

Asand.

15 Likes

Lots of history and knowledge right there . A bit too much for many to even start understanding what’s going on in the world .
Once you know , you know .
Stay woke

3 Likes

Quiet informative. We need a new world order free from US/british bullying,capitalistic,gay fcking ideologies

2 Likes

i wont read all that chieth but for the small part nimesoma as @1776 told you israel/Judea was there 1000bc back . those fake jews from somalia , ethiopia , morocco should stick to their lane . just because you become a muslim does not mean you can declare yourself a saudi arabian (but @Antonio Mascaro naskia umechange ukakuwa a black arab muslim jaribu uone ukikatwa makende by the next day after arrival ) Arabs are the devils generation they cant live with any one . they go to europe bomb france and france was the land that had accepted them . they go to Germany , mama Merchel a very nice lady accepts them the thanks ? killing Germans . they go to the land of the free september 11th . they come to kenya ? 1998 bombing , westgate . ok Trumps blocks them and lets them to live on their own they start war between themselves and start butchering each other ati ooh Sunni ooohhh Shia from iraq to syria . when they get tired they start butchering africans , kwani what is one people kutishia maisha ya kila mtu . umbwa hao .

as someone said the other day Solomon a jew phucked queen sheba (apparently she was black) that was 100s of years back .

@Antonio Mascaro stop being a hypocrite , the main merchants of the slave trade MAIN i repeat again where ARABS they abducted our ancestors and shipped them to arabia and europe and the USA . my question WHAT IS THE AFRO POPULATION IN ANY OF THE ARAB COUNTRIES ? answer that question before you yap like a schupid blind eunuch parrot . the arabs CASTRATED our people that went to arabia coz we were not human beings ( THAT WAS THEIR ARGUMENT BUT NASKIA KUNA BUKUSU ALIWANYANDULIA MADEM MPAKA WAKAKASIRIKA :D:D:D:D:D) , the jews have always been in europe and the USA infact they have always controlled these areas but they never imposed castration on the afro people thats why in europe and US we have a big afro generation .

Trump is German by blood and he recognizes Israel Uwes is bukusu and he recognises Israel thats all that count .

once more once again

Israel is jewish land and thats fact those stupid palestinians warudi pahali walitoka why cant iran or saudichieth give them a part of the desert waishi huko . just because someone chased me off my land 1000 years ago does not make it his . Israelis are Gods chosen people . lets agree i go live in israel @patco goes to live in Yemen for 10 years . Hail Netanyahu , Hail Mossad kill all those palestinians

6 Likes

Bukusu jinga

Mijinga

I know where your rant came from

1 Like

Valid argument too

1 Like

MUNGICH hata uzaliwe mara mia moja hutawai kuwa mwarabu , jaribu kupeleka hio uislamu yako syria na hio rangi yako nyeusi uone mwarabu akikuweka dildo kwa mkundu with niceness

Nani amekwambia natamami kuwa mwarabu?? Mokundu!!

1. Am not a Muslim. Am not a Christian. I don’t practice any Judeo-Christian religion as of Now. Being an African, I strictly follow a religion that is 100 % African. I don’t have to be a Muslim to complain against oppression of Palestinians. Because not all palestinians are muslims. And I don’t have to be an Arab kupigia wapalistina debe. Because not all Palestinians are Arabs.
  2. The fact that Arabs participated in the slave trade adds no substance to an argument about justice.
  3. If it were to add substance, the American Jewish complex funded the largest slave trade activity in the history of the world, the Trans-Atlantic slave trade. They funded and were actively involved in the transfer of humans from the Western coast of Africa to wherever. You are also siding with the Americans whose history everyone knows, concerning slavery. So to be precise, Slavery or slave trade is not really an issue in your argument. You take Israel’s side because you are a Christian. Which is absurd.

Do you know there are Arabs who are Christians ? Do you know of their opinion on the occupation ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVzEEagviM

So you claim you wouldn’t support Arabs because they sold and still Sell Africans ? How about the Jews who did too ?

[FONT=Tahoma]*Ask yourself why only Togo voted with the USA and Israel. It is Gnasingbe’s private enterprise. Otherwise, any African should be able to identify Apartheir wherever and whenever it manifests itself. [/FONT]

My only concern here is the blatant denial of justice to the Palestinians.
Meanwhile, Enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

1 Like

@uwesmake in your face, Bukusu jinga.

[ATTACH=full]146711[/ATTACH]

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D you have to dive deep into the web to look for two racist israeli videos to justify yourself while any one can give you a million videos of arabs killing africans

fact is there are racists in every race but arabs are 98% extremist anti black (as in they can kill one on sight ) on the other hand israelis are 5% anti black just moderates , hurl expletives hapa pale but wont beat up one . na hio apartheid yako before ulie ask the arabs of the 80s and 90s if any one of them waliwai mtetea a south african . YOU ARE JUST PRETENDING TO BE NAIVE .

and kindly define APARTHEID comparing Palestine to South africa for a layman .

2 Likes

you win angoo.

jibu hii swali kwanza with facts

and kindly define APARTHEID comparing Palestine to South africa for a layman .

Unajua Westbank ? Na gaza ? And what is in between ? And what it takes to move between the two ? And who would be interested in moving between the two ? And how it is achieved ?
The United Nation Report on whether or not Israel is an apartheid state concluded that in deed it is.
If being an apartheid state means committing inhumane acts, systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over another, then Israel is guilty” Kamautakubali ku-crick, follow this. Too much info to copy paste.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/16/is-israel-an-apartheid-state-this-u-n-report-says-yes/

and do you know how the suicide bombers made the regulations zikuje ? hata kenya ilisema inajenga wall na somalia . never compare SA with palestine .

1 Like

I don’t know what it was like in SA, but Mandela does. i didnt compare both cases, he did >>
[ATTACH=full]146723[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]146724[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]146725[/ATTACH]

Since he experienced it first hand, I’ll go by his word.

1 Like

Apartheid you said?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcEL-NlxBk0

1 Like

As a black nywele ngumu African we have no business caring about what’s going on in the middle east. Let them solve their own problems. Blacks are being sold as slaves in Libya, do you think those people will bat an eye lid? They don’t give a sh!t. They are probably mad they didn’t get a share of the slaves. I mean Rohingya muslims are being slaughtered in myanmar and nobody is doing anything not even the muslims. But as soon as Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, protests everywhere. muslims I gotta ask what are your priorities? Is land more important than life? But if a gun was put to my head I would probably say Viva Israel! I can’t stand hypocrites.

2 Likes