The hand of god.....

You seem to forget howard webb awarding penalties and seven added minutes out of nowhere, so yeah we can talk karma in the face of our opponets

1 Like

Don’t we always complain when things don’t go our way #GGMU

so it was an injustice righted yesterday?

Not really, but sth to do with logs eyes and specs…

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:Di saw that coming it was 1-9-1 vs 4-2-3-1

2 Likes

kelele…karma is a hoe

[ATTACH=full]60481[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Strange enough am usually inundated by calls, texts and comments on my social pages after an Arsenal win.
None came yesterday.
Only one guy texted me this morning and he wasn’t chest thumping.
He was merely stating that they were lucky to get the three points.

1 Like

I will never walk alone
http://photos.wikimapia.org/p/00/02/52/55/73_big.jpg

we ndo unajua Burnley ni gari ya kwenda wapi .

1 Like

They have Burnley to walk alongside them…:D:D

@Mathaais @123tokambio and all the haters
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/10604261/ref-watch-laurent-koscielnys-winning-goal-was-correctly-awarded
Ref Watch is back to debate another selection of controversial decisions from some of the weekend’s Premier League matches.

Former top-flight official Dermot Gallagher came into the Sky Sports News HQ studio on Monday morning to analyse the big refereeing decisions from another packed weekend of football.

MATCH: Burnley v Arsenal, Premier League, Sunday
INCIDENT No 1: Laurent Koscielny scores winning goal

SCENARIO: With Arsenal chasing a winning goal from the final attack of the game, the ball gets crossed in from the right and a combination of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Koscielny force it home. Replays showed the final touch came off the Arsenal defender’s hand.

DERMOT’S VERDICT: Correct decision

DERMOT SAYS: First thing to say is he’s not offside from the cross and flick-on. I think it’s Walcott with the flick-on, so it’s not offside. Handball has to be deliberate, but I don’t think it’s handball.

It struck him and we are stuck with the rule where it has to be deliberate. People said his arms were up but that’s because he used his arms for elevation. He has actually mis-kicked it, it has flown up and hit him, so it’s not hand to ball, it’s ball to hand. There is nothing wrong in the law with what happened.

[SIZE=4]MATCH: Manchester United v Stoke, Premier League, Sunday[/SIZE]
INCIDENT No 3: Ander Herrera catches Joe Allen in midfield with a high boot

SCENARIO: Herrera went in with his studs up and caught Allen high up the leg, but the Spaniard only received a yellow card.

DERMOT’S VERDICT: Incorrect decision

DERMOT SAYS: I think if the referee had seen the view we have got it would have been red. It’s high, dangerous and the ball has gone. Unfortunately the referee has a square-on view behind Allen and hasn’t seen the impact and severity of the challenge.

1 Like

And to which part was i hating? Nifafanuliwe tafasari…

not you. hao manure fans walisikia kiwaru

1 Like

That’s history. How are we even discussing the results or incidents of games played 4 or 5 days ago?