The great NRM announcement

Na ni kweli diet ya mombatha ni different.

@Web Dev tulia

Babuon deconstruction

Raila will announce the raw data that he has got from OT Morpho. The data will show a 27% voter turn out and less than 4M voters. He will say the journey to Canaan is on course and that Jubilee stole elections against themselves. He will then announce a way foward for NRM. Note, armed with authentic raw data from OT Morpho, he can choose to go to court and at the same time air it out to international media to gain back the support from the West

Edit
It might be about Safaricom not IEBC logs. Safaricom, Bob Collymore and Elections.

Courtesy of Robert Alai
Cc, @Meria Mata Nipe likes zangu 1000

Babuon was cheated by someone to abscond and now he sits down and feels how unimportant he is to the rest of Kenya other than Luo land.

Mimi naona atapanda ndege aende chatham house tena

Mofo will ruka him mabackflips never before seen in gymnastic history.

Robert Alai amerukaruka sana pale Twitter. After ever 5 minutes anasema ‘This is deep’. Halafu ati French Ambassador alionekana akikimbia kwenda kwa Uhuru jana na hiyo info. But sijui, I hope the logs are fake.

Alai ni Mdomo tuu, cheki hii video na caption yake

[MEDIA=twitter]925225364028305408[/MEDIA]

I suspect it was James Orengo, trying to create a constitutional crisis.

Why should you believe RAT logs and not iebc logs?

Let’s wait for babas smelly fart

I don’t believe RAT logs, I just pointed out NASA bloggers were very excited due to it.

I actually think now it is about Safaricom that Alai is excited about not Iebc logs. I may have misunderstood Alai’s excitement to mean Raila announcement but it is on Safaricom inner problems. According to Alai, Safaricom was somehow involved in election mess and other unethical s**t that is why Bob has been fired which might be wrong as Safaricom maintains that Bob is sick.

The fart was to be at 10am. Kwane iko nene?

Which mess? Does safcom maintain iebc servers?

Please go to the other thread, I already pointed out to that I may have misunderstood Alai’s enthusiasm for being about Raila’s announcement but it may be on Safaricom CEO being sick, the two being unrelated.

And then, I already showed myself out. Please desist from quoting me as I have accepted my mistake and don’t want to look stupid when you misquote me.

HH

HEhehe

this is mubig. that should answer your question

speaking now

Summary