The evidence of God

For all those interested to know about whether God exist or not. Leave the science and philosophical arguments aside. Just go and do your own research about the life, death and resurrection of Jesus, who He claimed to be and what He claimed to know. You will indeed know that God exists and He walked on this earth roughly 2000 years ago. Spend your time and devour/dig all the information about Jesus with an open mind and i will tell you indeed you will be his disciple. The reason i believe in God and the Bible is because of one man Jesus Christ. I have searched and done all research i could and I indeed know that Jesus is God revealed to us in flesh. To sum it up also… It is important to know that the scriptures say
John 6:44 “No one can come to me unless the Father (through the Holy Spirit) who sent me draws them, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

The claim (Bible) cannot also be the evidence at the same time

The bible is a recent storybook in the scheme of things. Don’t take it too seriously. The bharvad Gita is much older, try and study it

How do you expect the Bible to be evidence of which it claims ?

The bible is so full of contradictions that it cannot have been inspired by any sensible being. See a few of the contradictions here https://www.answering-christianity.com/101_bible_contradictions.htm

My friend you sound like one of those guys that Jesus gave a dress down for trying to prove the existence of the spiritual world with the physical world. You will be asked to provide this evidence but you won’t win. What I know is that there is God who created the universe and everything in it. I also believe in Jesus Christ his begotten son. To me it’s a matter of pure belief and I owe no one an explanation or right of proof. It’s a purely spiritual thing.

[ATTACH=full]298214[/ATTACH]

For me the intruiging bit is that things happen in the universe and on earth itself independent of man’s control. For example we have gravity, tectonic forces, the earth’s continous spin, a predictable sequence of events that has been there before us and will be there after us. We know if you plough a field, yet grow nothing in it definitely things will grow on their own. There is therefore a force/power that is behind these things that science attempts to explain, but we don’t really know the origin. Science tells us the universe started with a big bang. I just can’t get to understand the initial source of the force that caused the bang. This is what makes me think there is something bigger and inexplicable out there. Christianity, like all other religions is an attempt to make sense of what we can’t know for sure. I think the inexplicable is what takes the place of God.

True.

Kijana okoka umwamini Mungu na uokolewe na damu ya Yesu

I believe there is God. The supernatural creator of the universe and the giver of life.
Christianity, just like Islam, Hinduism etc are schools of thought. They try to give meaning to the origin of the universe and life, with each believing that it is the true interpretation.
You may also consider these religions as Web browsers. Each religion tries to access God in their own way.
FYI, majority of us are follow a certain religion because you were born and raised into it. You were indoctrinated.
I am a Christian

I follow buddhist-ish way of life,Do good,eat proper,exercise,respect life including self, be happy no matter what and accept the tribulations that are thrown at you. Is there any difference to what you do? Usiniambie tithing:D:D

You are seeking to justify yourself with God through your deeds. The message of the Bible is simple and clear, everyone including me have fallen short of the expectation or grace of God and we are all living in sin and it is only through our faith in Christ, the righteous one, who knew no sin or did sin can we be justified before God and counted as righteous. When you accept Christ into your life you are given a new life and you pass from death to life, meaning spiritual death to life.
Scripture says Galatians 2:16 Know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified

Kwa raha zako tu.

I am a Christian and I don’t believe in tithing because even those who insist on it don’t know it’s meaning. However I like the gospel of Jesus Christ because it gives me hope in this life and the one to come thereafter

Religion and God are man made.

I am the captain of my ship sir. I die and thats it,no imaginary afterlife. I do not need to justify myself to YOUR so called god or any other made up gods. You humans can’t live in harmony why would i trust anything religious that comes out of your mouth? Chukua arimis,nyonga kanugu aiseh. Dont you ever try to balance me using quotes from a book

There’s is no way you can prove God exists using a Bible that is so fucked up,only ‘special people’ (retards) believe that it’s legit.

Like if you believe there was talking donkey,there’s no hope for you.

But the book of Malachi talks about tithing…

Not in the way it’s touted in modern churches