THE EUPHRATES RIVER IS DRYING UP RAPIDLY. This is what it means...

I salute you all, in the name of our precious Lord Jesus Christ. It’s been a while since I wrote something here, but I thank God for bringing me back into the righteous race like I never left.

Over the past couple of months, the Euphrates river has been drying up and everyone is now just talking about it. What significance does it have on the end times you may ask? Well, Muslims and followers of Christ are familiar with it because of the spiritual and physical significance it holds in our world. I personally feel obliged to share information like this, information that many of your rogue ‘‘pastors’’ won’t dare research on and give to you because the only thing they ever take seriously is filling their pockets by milking naive and desperate believers in need of help.

Allow me to refresh your Sunday school knowledge and take you back to the days when you had some respect for your Creator. It is first mentioned as one of four rivers that give forth from the garden of Eden (Gen 2:14). It is the fourth river, after the Pishon, the Gihon, and the Tigris, to form from the river flowing out of the garden. It is the same river that God used as a boundary in the Eastern border to mark the end of the land that He promised to give Abraham in [Gen 15:18]. It is the same river that God uses to mark the geographical boundary of Solomon’s kingdom (1Kgs 4:21-24). It is the same river that Jacob crosses over as a way to rejoin his tribe and escape his uncle, to bring his new family to his parents and brother (Gen 31:21).

The relation of the Euphrates river drying up to the end times is apparent in Islam and Christianity. As some of you are aware, we have been living in the end times for the past 150-200 years and now in this moment, we are in the final chapters of it. Things have only just been moving rapidly in the last 3 years with the occurrence of droughts and pestilences, and currently, the Euphrates river drying up in connection to what is written in (Rev 9:14) and (Rev 16:12.) Yes it has dried up before in 2006 and 2014 but locals are voicing their concerns in that they have never seen it dry up in a serious way like this. The last time the Iraq-based river dried, it sparked a war that led to 500,000 deaths. The Bible states in Rev 9:14 and Rev 16:12 that the Euphrates river will be dried up and things will get messy. In the Quran, also leads the same direction. Scientists also estimate that the river will completely dry up in two decades that is around 2040 if it follows the same pattern. Ladies and Gentlemen, God is almost fed up with sin. The beautiful world that He once created years ago is being turned inside out by ungrateful rebels without a fraction of fear in their souls.

People who haven’t yet given their lives to Christ need to ask themselves why anyone would use their time and resources to talk about righteousness in an anonymous forum. I could be doing anything else with the anonymous freedom I have, couldn’t I? Anonymous forums like these provide the facelessness people need to carry out their desires, which are 9 times out of ten dark and unrighteous. We are the voice that God uses to wake people up and strengthen their faith. Use the wisdom you have acquired in life, that the majority is always wrong and the minority is rarely right and in this case, we are right because of what the man who came and saved us from sin did and said.

Have a good day and may the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Amen! Goes to show how close we are edging to the great catching away!

2022 years of anytime now.

Then the sixth [angel] emptied his bowl on the mighty river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to make ready a road for [the coming of] the kings of the east … Rev 16:12

Global warming?

Probably is. The point is that the river is still drying up anyway, the cause is pointless to regard.

Sorry I do not believe in Harry Potter…sorry Jesus Christ, but the river is drying up because of man made acts.

Wow!! Am glad you know this is a man-made phenomenon… And may I ask who made man if you’d know?

nutting

Interesting… Man made the river dry up, but no one made Man… A very interesting mind you got!