The easiest way to stop Simping is to be a side nigga

This guy captures it very aptly. Become a side nigga and your illusions of women will quickly get shattered.

[MEDIA=twitter]1379433200544481293[/MEDIA]

The only person worried about simping is an actual simp. Are you a simp @Sambamba ?? Do you need help?? A safe space maybe??

A side nigga is a simp too. Anyone who willingly and knowingly shares a pussy with another man is a simp. Side nigga or main nigga, it doesn’t matter. Kusalimiana ni kazi ya simps.

“Do you need help?” “A safe space maybe?”

These are very feminine talking questions. You only forgot to add "who hurt you? " and I wouldn’t have known it wasn’t Kapondi using your account.

Why are you simping though??

Whose jizz/cum do you want plan on sliding into mkisalimiana?? Because that’s what side niggas do, knowingly.

Your goal ni kusalimiana. It doesn’t get any beta.

Malisaaa Malisaaa kapsaaaaa :D:DHe even licks the puthy after he’s done with it

@Sambamba I am now curious, is there something you want our help on? The good news is it can be fixed just share with us, @Azor Ahai has raised some weighty matters and I am anxious to see how you respond to them

a senior bottom homosexual like you sijui unaambianga wanaume juu ya simping aje

Mtoto wa malaya kama wewe has no business quoting me.

Don’t be surprised. Sambamba is a simp and a bitch ass nigga. He was heavily sucking the scam faggot’s dick yesterday.

It could be that he’s anotjer scam like that dude busted yesterday, or maybe him. Anybody who was defending that dude on that thread is either that nigga himself or s suffering from some serious mentality issue, which is faggotry

@Sambamba may be a simp numero uno. But I don’t think he is a scammer like that other guy wa kumwaga ndanii. Apart from his occasional MGTOW nonsense, he seems like someone who has his shi.t together. I actually agree with most of his views outside the sex and relationships section.

Hehehe charaza hio kombamwiko, ongezeako kivese @Jimit hapo pia:D

Niaje day-dreamer peasant :smiley: . Niko na picha kali sana za Bali Thailand - downloads obviously. Niku-inbox uflex nazo??

wewe vile hununuliwa pilsner then kutombwa mkundu overnight unaeza advise wanaume juu ya kuwa ndume aje

Don’t spare him, man. Ongezeako dose kabisa. :D:D gonga yeye mpaka arudie zile tuhandle zake za upuss akina @M2Random @Gio na nakadhalika:D

Mtu wa kutomba malaya Nyama Villa anafaa kunyamaza wanaume wakiongea. The difference between me and you is that what I just said is true about you. Ulitoa mungikiress malaya hapo nyama villa ukamfanya bibi so you have no moral authority.

Piga ua!!! :D:D:D

its documented in this kijiji wewe hutombwa by KDF guyz after umenunuliwa pilsner and you are a son of a single madha whore thats why your second name is female NJERI AND YOU GO BY DIFFERENT handles TO BAIT KTALK MEN OTHER HANDLES @chap @M2Random , so i was wondering how a bottom homosexual would advice real circumcised Men like @uwesmake .

your achievement maybe ni after umetombwa mkundu by a train of KDF officers like @imei2012 ukiwalamba sperms

Mluya mtu hulambwa sperms aje??

Mzae uliacha kuchapa OCS na wafungwa wa Chuka?