The earth is flat

Revelation 7:1

After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree.
Revelation 20:8

and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore.

Meria Talks
if you fall off the edge you will find yourself in the underworld.

Earth and moon from Hubble telescope.
[ATTACH=full]379690[/ATTACH]

Hii handle ya @Meria Mata ni kama ime hijackiwa na @ChifuMbitika .

Anyway Mr. Meria Mata how is @Introvert , @pamba , @gashwin , @Budspencer , @deorro , @Nattydread , @123tokambio , @Mawaya , @Ndauwo , @au5 and all the other middle aged gentlemen?

Waambie I send my greetings. Waambie natuma @Sambamba huko very soon. Na @Ndindu .

Juzi tulifukuza @kush yule mnono hivi akiwa hali mahututi. He had come to cause civil disorder :

[MEDIA=reddit]ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/oq0sft[/MEDIA]

Hapa wewe ni civilian hapa

Revelation 7:1
After this I saw four Aliens standing at the four corners of the Earth, holding back the four winds of the Earth with their advanced technology that have never been seen on Earth so that no wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree.

Revelation 20:8
The Aliens from the middle earth will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the Earth
(United States, United Kingdom, United Arabs Emirates, and Russia), Reptilians, and Greys, to gather them together for the war; the number of the Aliens (Reptilians and Greys) is like the sand of the seashore.

Niaje Msedes Benz owner @Meria Mata …Naona umerudi nyumbani.

Mbwa ghasia takataka

:smiley: Aye? Hubble ilikuwa inaorbit moon?

Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams

Religion is 2,000 years old, earth is 5 Billion years old. Religion was created by man to explain what they couldn’t understand. Science has since filled that void.

hizi ni zako na pastor wako bonoko, did those countries exist when your bible was being written?
tafakali hayo kisha kuja nyuma ya tent nikuelezee kinaga ubaga

its the same old me, please never include my name with that of the mad chief in one sentence again, he is my sworn enemy na ile siku tutapatana i will cripple him by breaking both his legs and arms.
salamu zimefika.
nawew samilia @Electronics4u

That is the true writing of the old manuscripts dating several moons ago. If they told you the angels were aliens you cannot accept it. Human beings like you are the ones who have been completely fucked up by religion. Mind prisoners. buggers, Idiots. People who cannot think and see for themselves. People who always want to be directed and not to direct themselves. Look at your life now

Acha bangi. This is the distance between the two.

[ATTACH=full]379714[/ATTACH]

totaly agree

You are back? When you were away, the earth became a sphere otherwise, from the picture below, you would fall off right into the centre which is a black hole
[ATTACH=full]379718[/ATTACH]

sawa alien, tell us who made the pyramids too

who took the pic and when.
and if you look closely you can see the milky way is flat

god did not create man, man created god and religions

Waaah, were just a spec of dust