The demise of RCBOWEN website or forum or whatever it was.

[SIZE=5]This idle lady from London keeps churning out lies and allegations that I killed a website called RCBOWEN.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The lady in question is @Mrs shosh aka @Finest wine aka @Finer Wine .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Mimi hata sijawai skia website iko na jina ya ufala kama hio. After hearing about it here for the first time I assumed it was a Kalenjin website owned by a Jubilant called Rono Bowen or something like that!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]They do have Bowens in Kalenjin land, don’t they?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]So I did some research to find out what this feminist called finest wine is talking about.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Turudi nyuma kidogo… some time ago @Motokubwa started a rumour that I had bought ktalk. :D:D:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]This rumour of course triggered the great exodus to Canaan. And no one bothered to ask who this @Motokubwa is or where he is getting this info from.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Admin @Motokubwa hii lazima tuta discuss siku moja. Story for another day.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]@Motokubwa wakashikana na @uwesmake aka @Mundial and they had a hit list of people they wanted thrown out. Wakikuchorea hunge survive. Mimi ni kichwa ngumu wamejaribu miezi kadhaa sasa… :D:D:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The poor lady @Mrs shosh aka @Finest wine didn’t know that she was on the list. She thought that she was a very important member on ktalk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Akawekewa mtego vizuri na @Nefertities and she was quickly shown the door to Canaan. But the fu.cker was back here less than a week later!! :D:rolleyes:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Now in her mind it is patco the new CEO who threw her out and she is seething with hatred and vengeance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5](Although I also noticed that she does sound a lot like dearest @Purple .:wink: )[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Anyway as part of her revenge mission @Finest wine has been telling her dear friend @Yunomi that I patco, killed this website called RCBOWEN. She calls me ICC supporter because she assumes I am a Jaluo or something. :D:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I love it. :D:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I thought I should clear the air on this matter.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Apparently the website was started by a mzungu called Richard Bowen :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] http://www.rcbowen.com/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]282050[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]He looks like the child of mzungu settlers. Na wajinga nyinyi mkaenda ku support product ya mkoloni???![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Wacha ninyamaze labda hata Ktalk ni yake :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] http://kenya.rcbowen.com/ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I also found this thread here that talks about the demise of RCBOWEN :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/kwaheri-to-rcb.46260/#js-post-959109 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]First of all there is no way I could converse with ushago people with handles like :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Muthamaki ,Mla Chake, Masharubu, PJ wa Njambi, Shish, NaliNali, Rafiki, Kana Ka Mami, Veritas, Jerome ,Bryan275, 5th General, Stocko Exchange, Ngina, Encylopedia(sp), Calvin, Waheke, Fair &Balanced, Faraja, Mhadhiri, Kuze etc.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]They all sound like dodgy Kikuyus from Murang’a who won greencards and learnt how to use the internet while in America or U.K.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Ati kuze na nali nali. :D:D:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]PJ wa njambi sounds like a Kikuyu benga musician. :D:D[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]That must have been one very tribalist forum. Extremely tribalist.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Pj wa jambi wakishikana na Mrs shosh… wacha tu. I can only imagine.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Hizo jina nimetoa kwa comment ya @Finest wine kwa hio thread link above.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Secondly on that thread you find this :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]282052[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]So @Finest wine na @Yunomi wacheni pang’ang’a za 50 cents.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]And from the latest we have seen from @Finest wine do you really believe that she could shut down her own account at RCBOWEN and walk away forever???![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Never ever.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]I’m sure she is still emailing Richard Bowen in the U.S to reopen the website so she can come back with a new handle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Kama unaeza tupwa nje ya ktalk na hio madharau yote na bado umerudi two weeks later then Richard Bowen must have had a hard time throwing you out. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Clearly there’s no talker who could’ve thrown Mrs shosh out of RCBOWEN na akae huko nje wiki mbili bila kurudi. So if indeed I threw her out like she claims she would be back there by friday. She never leaves!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Labda hata aliwachwa huko na Richard Bowen akijiongelesha kwa giza akisifu Jubilee govt.[/SIZE]

How comes I’ve never heard of the site, alafu huyu mzungu ndio maana w @patco hutetea wazungu ama wee ndio Bowen/ bibi yake no pun intended?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hii ni makasiriko? :D:D:D:D Adi font imeekwa ile kubwa ndo tuone

Na naona ukinitafuta sana Kamau. What is the problem?

Na sidhani nimekutombea bibi. You are very emotional nowadays like your dear friend @Finest wine .

Na MAGA sihami anyway. Hata ukunie.

Malaya @patco ukikunywa menses unakuaga hyper saidi

Malaya @patco ata wewe you were banned from Ktalk, mbona ulirudi? Kwani hii platform ni coomer ya mamako ndo utuambie ni nani ataingia na kutoka? :smiley:

Ata ukiwa na makasiriko, haga lazima ulambe :smiley:

Wueh…the intrigues. Out of this world.

I would love to hear Richard Bowen’s view on @Finest wine .

Huyo mzungu alikuwa anasumbuliwa kweli kweli coz Mrs shosh naturally ni mtu sumbua.

MRS SHOSH : Admin I have asked you three times to change the font and ban ICC supporter from our gatherings. Do you ignore me because I am black?

ADMIN RCBOWEN :Not at all madam. The font is okay and I just can’t ban a forum member for no reason at all.

MRS. SHOSH : You white people think you are very smart. I will leave this website and you will suffer. Don’t you know that I am the one holding up this website?

ADMIN RCBOWEN : Please madam I have answered all your questions and requests.

MRS. SHOSH : Kenya is a free country. You whites think you know everything. You will learn soon! I live in London my name is known there. I don’t joke!

ADMIN RCBOWEN : Please madam if you don’t like our services kindly leave without disturbing other members.

MRS SHOSH :Ati I leave? Who do you think you are you racist cow? Do you know how many years I have invested in this website…

Why do you like @Purple and not @Finest wine.

Rc bowen ni ya kitambo sana. It died a natural death. Tf

Patty, that was a wild allegation put on you. Don’t sweat it, let it go. Unfortunately, some people thrive in peddling lies and disinformation to gain notoriety, hoping anything sticks.

Niaje mum

:oops::eek:

I like both mi sibagui!!

Inakaa ile story ya gypsies ilikuuma sana Kamau.

Accept and move on.

They are Indians not white folk. These two guys below are poor white folk. This is what you were looking for to make your point that day :

[MEDIA=facebook]id=1350790191775599;type=video;user=biphakathi[/MEDIA]

It’s nothing to laugh at though whether it’s a poor black or white man they are both in the same boat suffering. Hapo ni South Africa.

Sasa nikisema napenda akina @Purple na @Finest wine inaingia aje na maneno ya gypsies?

I just came across this ancient post. The demise of my website was 100% driven by my inability to stay on top of the constant hatred and vitriol that was being traded there. I ran the site for almost 25 years but in the end it was just impossible to moderate it and keep it civil. So I finally gave up. Sad, but I didn’t see any other way forward. Anyway by that time this site was up and filling the niche much better than I could.

I still love Kenya and am looking forward to visiting this November for the first time in more than 30 years.