The brutal murder of Donald Young one of Barack Obama's many lovers.

[SIZE=5]@Swansea, @kanguthu , @tyler123 , @Purple @uwesmake I put it to you, surely can all these people be categorised as outright liars ?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]They can’t all be making up shit against Obama.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Donald Young was killed in December 2007 before the 2008 election. He had a big loud mouth. That election was too important for Barack :[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5] https://mediaanarchist.wordpress.com/2014/10/17/flashback-fridays-mom-of-murdered-obama-g**-lover-speaks-up/ [/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]369417[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]369420[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=7]Chicago Choir Director’s Death a Mystery[/SIZE]

From the Chicago Sun-Times:
SOUTH SIDE Deacon at Trinity United Church of Christ found shot multiple times in his home on Sunday
December 26, 2007
SUN-TIMES STAFF REPORTS

Chicago Police were searching for answers Tuesday about who shot and killed a beloved choir director and teacher in his South Side home.
Meanwhile, funeral arrangements were set for Donald Young, who for two decades directed the choir at Trinity United Church of Christ, a high-profile African-American church.
Donald Young, Choir Director of Trinity United Church, was found murdered.
U.S. Sen. Barack Obama attends the church, at 400 W. 95th St. in the Brainerd community.
Young, 47, also a deacon at Trinity, was found — shot in the head — by his roommate Sunday morning, Chicago Police said.
He suffered several gunshot wounds, according to authorities.
When Young’s roommate came home about 7:30 a.m., he found the door to the apartment in the 2300 block of East 69th unlocked but closed, police said.
Christmas presents and some jewelry were missing from the apartment, but police have not yet settled on robbery as the motive.
The roommate is cooperating with investigators.
The popular Young also taught fourth grade at the Guggenheim Elementary School, 7141 S. Morgan.
The Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr., longtime pastor of Trinity United Church of Christ, said Young “lived and breathed music.”
A viewing of Young’s body will take place from 4 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the church.
A private wake and funeral is scheduled following the viewing.
Contributing: STNG wire
TBGB: Our prayers and condolences go out to Donald Young’s family, friends, and the congregation of Trinity United Church of Christ, a beloved institution that has played a very important role in Chicago gospel music.

Pia wewe si mboro ya trump unaweza nyonya anytime. So what’s your problem Obama akiosha rungu?

Obiero najua hii story inakuuma but we need to set the record straight on your fellow njaruo.

Obama ni homosexual. If I post the full list here unaeza shangaa. Some guys got scared and escaped the U.S entirely.

Also you don’t just come from nowhere and become president of America. This njaruo sucked a lot of dicks on his way up the ladder.:smiley:

@patco kuja uninyonye noana uko horny leo saana

Calm down njaruo. You need to come to terms with this reality that your demi god is a murderous homosexual. The proof is insurmountable. No matter how emotional you get or even angrily wave your foreskin flaps in the air, you cannot escape this uncomfortable truths.

@LuandaMagere , @Ndindu kujeni mwuone what your party leader is made of.

Obama is a gày. Michael Obama is a transgender man

[ATTACH=full]369433[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]369432[/ATTACH]

Who knows? This story could be true or maybe it’s just another conspiracy theory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epyw9LaQ8MY

Aki trump arudi,people are losing their minds:D:D:D:D

Bottom fag @patco, nimekupatia like for perseverance. I like that.
Who knows may be Obama is a fagget like you.

one thing that everyone knows is Obama is a homosexual , thats why it was first in his policy to spread it all over the world over everything else when he was president

Before I forget, from this last statement it is clear that you @Sura Ngumu Obiero are a 100% Kenyan homosexual like Obama.

Ni vizuri umeweka video for folks like @Simiyu22 to see this press conference for themselves.

That Donald Young guy was shot in the head to silence him.

Ata mimi as I climb to the top I would have to take care of those with damaging information about me if there are any.

Your enemies look for such people, pay them and try to bring you down.

@Chokosh war

Hehe… the blowjob was so good Obama went for “seconds” the next day.

crazy allegations , whether true or false , acha tuone vile kutaenda