The boy-child should smell like a he-goat!

Do the ladies here agree with this? I’ve never made it a point to smell a he-goat so I probably don’t have full info…but…

This one is over my head.

[MEDIA=twitter]938828389716082688[/MEDIA]

2 Likes

Huyo mwanamuke ako na uSENGE mwingi sana

1 Like

True. You cannot shower thrice a day and still have cojones

7 Likes

Reminds me of ile recent Hekaya ya huko ushago kwa Klist between Nyeri and Nyahururu, can’t remember the exact village where alikula ikus kwa kitanda ya mzazi.

Mwanamke mjinga sana!

Not recent my friend that was a TBT.

1 Like

Sweating and smelling of sweat while you are out there toiling is quite ok, (if she meant it in that context) but it doesn’t mean in any way that you don’t freshen up later.

5 Likes

Toxic feminism. Hii ni mshuto ya punda tuu

2 Likes

I second this message.
I will be well groomed sometimes, but there is no way in hell I shall be spotted smelling as nice or looking as clean as my significant other.
A little grit under the nails, some callouses, sweat and scars she can ask about.

7 Likes

@mukuna must be over the top with joy!

7 Likes

The MP is right.

There is an surge of overgroomed men in yellow skinny jeans and pointy shoes who spend more time in the salon than their wives, and they smell like lavender. They call themselves boy-child.

9 Likes

:D:D:D
Heshimu Scratchibus Hydrophobicus.

3 Likes

Mukuna siku hizi anapiga shower.
Spotted.
[ATTACH=full]143622[/ATTACH]

7 Likes

:D:D:D:D c

Hiyo cojones huwa nini haswa?

Malenge.

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Seriously we gone talk about what,when and how we smell…are these pink fonts acting like blue handles,
the old men in their graves wonder what has happened to the male chromosomes or is it true that man is dead and women dictate what they were[ATTACH=full]143629[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Balls. And don’t pronounce it the way it’s written please.

sisi huwa nanuka ngamia na hatusumbui

2 Likes