The Are More Fake Goods Than Genuine Goods In The Kenyan Market

Counterfeits are a multi million dollar industry. No sector is immune to this vice, from harmless products such as pens to more dangerous products such as medicines and contraceptives.

For every genuine brand out there there are at least 5 counterfeits immitating its name. For example SONY has SQNY, SONNY with similar fonts and colours.

There are fake condoms and P2 too just like there is fake MAKITA AND BOSCH Power tools

#ONE IS FAKE, THE OTHER IS O.G

JBL

CHUNGA SANA

2 Likes

All those things are coming mostly from one location: Largely Asia, India in general, and China to be specific. Akina Vietnam are about to start faking things, ile style mbaya sana.

1 Like

Vietnam is famous for Used Condoms washing and repackaging. Very dangerous country. Carry your own condoms when you visit South East Asia

6 Likes

I have always had to carry my own condoms while visiting Asia. Huko wana kondiko ndogo ndogo, sijui kwanini.

3 Likes

This is beyond crazy.

Kuna siku nilibuy mouse ya HP, I had an original one ikaharibika. Whatever i was sold for as a replica, ata sikuamini. Ilibidi ni nunue X-uk ya Dell

1 Like

Kama kuna Magari na pikipiki fake ni computer mouse?

Mchina akiamua ni kufake kitu yeye hununua Original then takes it apart and 3D Prints the part and uses it to make a negative mold for every part of that product. Makes 2 or 3 prototypes and when satisfied produces them in bulk.

5 Likes

Bora ifanye

1 Like

There is a fake ndindu at Kenyanlist

5 Likes

Kama haujui kwanini Asia wana kondiko ndogo, you must be very stupid.

I’m not interested in other men’s dicks, sorry.

3 Likes

Hio Bosch ni ipi original nijue if nilicheswa?

1 Like

hio nayo ni ngumu kujua. Mchinku ni tapeli mkuu

Juzi my bro in law ameshikwa na wasee wa anti-counterfit ati anauza soda bonoko. Nilishangaa sana vile pia yeye alivyo shangaa ako na products gushi. Coca cola na fanta zake zinaonja tu kama zingine.

This what we should be doing. Make the fakes here instead of wasting money importing. Also nothing wrong with duplicating items as long as they work.

3 Likes

but these fakes seem to outperform the originals.

by the way, what’s the defination of “FAKE”?

3 Likes

There’s fake soda? By the way where has bitter lemon disappeared to? Can’t find it in supermarkets

A rival using your product name to produce a similar but more appealing product than yours then sell it a friendly price.

2 Likes

Malisaaa hio bladifakkin

1 Like

Huyo amebomoa closet na ukali yiote anayo na anadhani mimi ndio stupid! :green_emoji: :green_emoji: :green_emoji:

1 Like