The Annoying thing about Victoria Kimani, the President`s Son and Other Non Swahili Speakers !..

I love wanking to Betty Kyalo on her Friday night shows plus her morning show.
Somehow i will be just arriving home from work most mornings alafu i log on to KenyaMoja.com and there she is talking to Carol Nderi!
and i am in the comfort of my bathtub!..

Anyhow, Saturday morning i was watching the trend and then i happened to click on the wrong thread on NTV and it was this woman Victoria Kimani !

I like her type as much as physical attributes are concerned but to listen to a grown woman pretending not to be able to speak a word of Swahili!!!
Ati all in the name of looking cool?!!!

Bitch,!..
Where were you born?
I have nieces and nephews in their twenties who were born abroad and they take pride in speaking the bare necessities in Swahili!

Most of my kids have never been to Kenya but they can all say heloo in Swahili and Kikuyu!

The worst thing about Victoria Kimani is that i cant even work out her accent. She sounds just like the Presidents son the other day when he acted the fool by pretending not to be able to speak Swahili!

Look at Diamond Platinaz and what he has done to promote Kiswahili as a language!
i have South Africna,Zims and Naija friends always asking me to translate his music to them.

What is it about this inferiority complex that exists among Kenyans and their Language?..

Victoria Kimani., you are Pathetic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw1cXCPa6Ao

25 Likes

It comes with the territory - the blonde territory.

8 Likes

hehehe just casually said

11 Likes

Waweru umenyamba pointi za ukweli

7 Likes

Naona umekazia kutoka sato mpaka sai… But not knowing and you are a kenya is upuss. I support Matiang’i when he says swahili should be compulsory in international schools based in Kenya

7 Likes

It’s a non issue.

I can’t speak kipsigis native language of my mother kikuyu too,native language of my father.

2 Likes

Swahili = Swahili people
Kiswahili = Language.

4 Likes

Do you sincerely want us to believe you cannot do greetings or simple yes or no or basic convo like telling people you don’t understand using the respective tongues? How old are you?

7 Likes

I’m 29
I can’t

1 Like

@KaBuda I could bet my left nut (niingine ligi ya @Mundu Mulosi) that for you to communicate properly with your clients huko United Kisum, you have to adjust your twang - even if it’s a little bit - for you to communicate effectively. I am a linguist of sorts and I speak a number of local and international languages. I always adapt my pronunciation and intonation depending on who it is that I am communicating with - even with Swahili, for example - I’ve lived in Mombasa for a long time so when I meet a Mpwani I automatically switch; when I meet my old-school Nairobi thugs, Sheng automatically kicks in…

I think there’s nothing wrong with adapting to the circumstances. It only becomes a problem when you insist on speaking with a British twang siku ile utakuja hapa Vumbistan… but then again, even though you may not know it, some words and/or diction will sneak in.

11 Likes

Umeshinda aje ndugu, huku joto linzidi na couzin bro Joho bado hajazoa taka, uvundo kila pahali

2 Likes

Bull crap!
How come all Mexicans in America speak fluently in mexican on top of speaking fluent American?
How come All Indians and Pakistanis born in the UK speak fluent Queen’s English on top of their parent’ s indigenous languages?

The other day I attended a South African bash and there were some Malawians,Kenyans ,Naijas and Southies…
Just the Naija kids could speak to their own parents in Naija!
Tuko na shida!

2 Likes

So you cannot speak your native language but you are fluent in OTHER people’s native language and are proud of it maybe actually feeling modern and sophisticated?

8 Likes

ushamba ulioje but inakaa he thinks ni kuwa sophisticated

6 Likes

her brother Bamboo went to US for a century and came back rapping in Swahili. This Victoria bitch is just another slay queen whom we should resist… and BTW, her target market is Nigeria, but that’s not an excuse anyway!

4 Likes

Ambassador wa Japan anaongea Kiswahili na hasumbui
[MEDIA=facebook]id=10159644506875405;type=video[/MEDIA]

14 Likes

Ata kina eve d souza hajui kihindi

1 Like

Si hivyo my mother tongue(first language) was kiswahili.

2 Likes

Divok Orogi born, bred in belgium speaks fluent kiswahili. Hii ni upuzi ya hali ya juu.

3 Likes

Basic history has shown some languages evolved and others became extinct at some point.

1 Like