The 5th Estate. Ruto and the Kikuyu Nation, is there betrayal

I don’t care, never will…

Ruto already committed himself, said Eugene Wamalwa will be his running mate in 2022. Fyi his wife Rachel is from those sides…

Utaona mrukano, live long to witness it.

Sisi wabukusu tuko nyuma ya Man weta

They liked him but wouldn’t vote for him? Ruto presidency is coming.

Ni sawa.

Like he says ‘ni kujipanga my fren’. Jamaa amejipanga

Kabisa, Mungu atuweke Hadi 2022, in Ruto we believe in, hao unasema wanapenda Uhuru Kenyatta mbona hawakumpa Kura? Mapenzi ni vitendo sio lip services.

Ruto is loved on the ground.

Naive statement

Why call William a chicken seller, no amount of talking down a man who has achieved something can make it true? Ruto was ranked the best student in his class where he obtained a BSc degree (Botany and Zoology) from the University of Nairobi. Unfortunately, that wit has in past been put into use in a negative way.
It is too early to start the chess game to 2022.

Not True, anti Raila voters did not show during the second election. UK managed a significant number of the votes.

If God makes me see that 9th day of August 2022 and WSR be on the ballot, I will wake up very early to ensure that I vote him as PORK.

Stupid thread

huyo matiangi utamuvotia na hio Diasporan vote yako pekee,sisi wengine tuko nyuma ya uncle ruto

Just the other day people here were praising sonko, sasa you are the same people calling him chokoraa.
2022 is very far.

Mimi Niko nyuma ya sonko

Let’s just wait but currently if things remains constant, it’s Ruto in the house on the hill.

2022 will be very interesting.

All second term governors will have nowhere to go. They will like to remain relevant and I bet you some of them will throw their hat in the ring.

Ruto+Kalonzo/Mutua/Matiang’i/Kivutha/Tuju/Ngilu/Waiguru

Lazima tuwe ndani ya serikali, else?