TEST YOUR KIDS DNA : "Husband hajui he's raising another man's kid & the wife admits she loves the illegitimate Son More Than Her own kids"

the issue is not loving the kid , its the great injustice and cruelty from the mother that is the matter… It’s the biggest form of betrayal coz the women knows the father of all her kids and she has the audacity to bring her sins to your matrimonial house , its the same to men coming to f*ck kungurus on the coffee table everyday infront of the wife…

When a couple has a make or break fight where kuna posilbility watu wanaeza achana …she will use this info to demolish you in the argument …hapo ndio wife husema , 'wewe ni mjinga, huoni hata jayden hafanani na wewe … ’ … thats where you faint or get a heart attack juu jayden ako first year university after kutumia pesa yako kuenda group of schools , na ako na disease from the father’s DNA which is not life threatening but requires expensive medicines , which you buy happilly , coz you love that kid to the moon & back , you always say he has your eyes …kumbe…

by the way being poygamous was advantageous to kunguru wives coz out of your 24 children from your 7 wives , 30% of the kids si wako …na hutajua…basically these wives had the best of both worlds and everybody benefitted…even the husband…

:smiley:

that aside. There is a single mother (from my village in riftvalley) (41 with 20-year-old daughter). we haven’t met in many years and when we met, things moved fast (from her) and she wants me to sire her another baby. She has no stable job. The way she explicitly tells me (post wall women have no fear) raises my intuition that she is out to secure upkeep for another 18 years. She knows my net worth being my village mate, and also that am married. I have refused to hit that pussy, plus being a village mate means the proverbial karura forest which is too far to run into. I wonder why her desire for a baby after all those many years yet there are many other eligible guys. Given a free choice, it’s her daughter I should be eating. were it not her declared interest to get my baby, she can get it looks wise. hajachapa vile.
At the same time, i am suspicious there is a young couple that is raising my kid. I went to karura for meditation after hitting pussy and on my way back i found wedding bells ringing.

If you happen to watch ‘Paternity Court’ on YouTube utashangaa how men are raising kids that are not their offspring and yet they have resemblance.you may end up ata kudecide kupeleka wako DNA testing

Kuna kunguru ex who called me the other day, I guess she just wanted to share her worries.you know women can’t keep a secret.
Two weeks before easement of lockdown, she engaged in intercourse with a random niga in nai.
After laxation of lockdown she went back to nanyuki to the husband and engaged in intercourse with the husband.
After another two weeks, the normal biological guests didn’t show up as expected.she did a pregnancy test and it turned out positive.
Until now she is not certain who is responsible for the pregnancy.but she affirmed one thing.that so long as you married, any pregnancy is attributed to the husband

Kama huyo unamwambia the first session mtatumia CD lakini subsequent ones ni dry fry hadi apate ball. Hiyo session ya kwanza unaichapa viproper with a CD then unaenda chini ya maji.
Ama do hivi, nipe number yake coz sioni ukifuata hii advice yangu

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D

there are over 500 genes that determine cognitive ability. Trying to play God by mating with smart men and women can be a disaster. When i was in school, tulisoma na watu wazazi wao wote ni doctors or big academic achievers but their kids were dumb as fuck. The opposite was true. Kuna watu kwao hakuna mtu ashai pata above D+ both on mother and father’s side and they shine like crazy without effort.

Intelligence is evenly distributed in society no matter class or level of intelligence. It’s only that rich people have better resources to help their kids achieve the best they can be.

It is why many people have a mistaken notion that smart kids are only found in well-up families. You can mate with steve jons or einstein and come out with average kids. Genetics sio mama ya mtu. Humanity is still a young species and specialization for above average cognitive abilities did not have any special evolutionary advantage. it is still not a trait that provides more likelihood of mating in the modern world so high IQ will continue being distributed evenly for years to come.

What do you expect of these women wenye wana party campus, wako na masponsors wengine wanalewa hadi wana participate in orgies with over five men. And yet all of them will be married

Today’s women, slay queen wamezoea variety ku exchange wanaume kama nguo na una expect dem kama huyo mwenye alikuwa anaparty akuwe loyal to one man for even just five years.

And the funny thing is that guy who was busy introverting working hard building his future who has a bodycount of one, in fact even zero are the guys who will marry those partying slayqueens who have a bodycount of over 120, pay a hefty brideprice for such damaged goods and later raise kids of other men his wife will have met in clubs when she will have missed and would be recalling her clubbing whoring days

You see hii life haina formulae. I have seen people who got women in clubs and became good wives. I have seen men who got women from church and became hoes. All in all is that ni ngumu kuelewa mwanamke. The only thing a man can have is irreducible minimums. Atleast kuna behviour za dem hii generation unaeza tolerate kiasi. But si whoring, partying, nagging, dirty woman or non submissive. So as long as ushafanya DNA na watoto ni wako. What she wants to do with her pussy ni yake. But again hii life ni kama karata…Just trial and error. Ata nilikuja kujua enzi za wazazi wetu their were many simps, niile tu hakukuwa na kitu kama technology kuexpose. A case example ni kama ile song ya stella. Najua pia kuna watu enzi ya wazazi wetu walilea watoto wenye si wao. The only thing old people had is patience. But with technology Just do a DNA…

Burukenge hatulei, pelekeni uzee mbali - the investment level in the upbringing of offspring these days is too high for a dude to get into without confirmation of paternity of alleged issue first. Mfuata mila ni mtumwa wa zenyewe…go back to your forefathers caves & get effed some more, mathafathas!

Zaa. Lea. Usioe…ni hayo tu.

That’s one hell of an assumption…he he he.

this thread goes to show how low the IQ of bonobos is… life, in general, is very short and whether the kids you raise are yours or not, nobody will fucking remember you after just a quick 100 years… so leaving an innocent life in the cold just because you are not related by blood is a really dumb move by itself… the only good reason to leave a woman is akikuonyesha madharau… that is if she is not making effort to keep you happy and satisfied…

mwanamke akikudharau leave her irrespective of what DNA machines are saying…

Sasa wewe with your low IQ umekam na your beta male opinion.
How is somebody remembering you after 100 years got to do with the kids

If it’s respect you are looking for, you can get it from many women hata mboch. In fact mboch atakufanyia kila kitu, imagine that respect ya mtu kukufanyia kila kitu. Isn’t it respect?

Or maybe utasema mboch ni ugly. You can get a slay queen to ‘respect’ you, aku’heshimu’ like the most high. Or even marry a prostitute, hatakuonyesha madharau.
And leave ‘in peace’ while your wife anabomolewa huko nje na akikuletea hao watoto kulea

Because your low IQ is telling you that hiyo ndio life as long as mwanamke hajakuonyesha madharau na after all you won’t be remembered after 100 years

Hao madem unaona walitolewa church wakaolewa and became whores ni wale walikuwa wanaenda church ndio wapate a good man with a good job to marry before they can peacefully continue their whoring without worrying of anything.

Ni venye mwanaume akioa hajuangi history ya dem. Unapata dem kanisa unadhani ni holy person. Kumbe she has just paused her whoring on a mission. She is looking for that rich guy person who was working hard and now has a job while she was busy whoring in clubs.

Kuna wanaume wangejua history ya mabibi zao wanaweza toka mbio.

Dude, I think you have a v unresolved ishu with women. That or you are v new to dating. You view all women as whores. You need to check closer to home.

even from your vocabulary choices, I can see am dealing with a bonobo here, I don’t argue with bonobos