Tesla

i think the main issue here is technology change similar with analogue cameras to digital cameras. Electric cars will bring a lot of efficiency especially if the big boys start mass production of electric cars the likes of toyota, VW group etc. sio lazima you solve things but you can make life easier , imagine a car that you don’t need to service regularly . @Purple should increase those stocks for now but prepare to sell when the big players disrupt the market by mass production.

No…

I have to think about this, let me get back to you.

Sitakangi skia hizi arguments za kipuzi hazijaenda shule

Tunajua process ya kumake battery ni chafu but sahii vitu zinachange na watu iko changamkia innovation when it comes to batteries

Cheki tu progress ya battery innovation esp solid state over the last 10 years, kila mwaka Mah zinapanda…sahii zinachezea 5000mah

Hata mobile phones zikiingia walisema zitaleta cancer ya masikio sijui anga deafness and other non backed nonsense arguments

Kitu imekuwa ikiuwa EVs ni politicians kulipwa na oil billionares
Hapo USa watu wamezoeshwa maguzzler with big 22 Alloys

A car is no longer a luxury just like nyumba ya kuishi

Simu zimeingilia wapi hapa?we are talking about climate change.

mnajua process ya kumake battery ni chafu yet…

Typical of you uko nyuma kama mkia. Tembea tembea kiasi

ii mkia haikuliwa ile siku waswahili walisema wajinga ndio waliwao, tafakari

You can buy more and cash in on hype. But the worrying thing is Tesla is clearly valued as a technology company and not an automobile company considering the combined market cap of Toyota, General Motors , Daimler AG , Honda Motor Co., Ford , Hyundai Motor Co. , Nissan , Subaru, Fiat Chrysler, Volvo, Mazda and Volkswagen . The combined market cap of these 13 companies was $744.99 billion and that of Tesla is about $750 billion.
So what will happen when all these car companies start selling EVs and they all have such plans. If the stock price rises even further, the Price to Earnings ratio will drop significantly. Making it an unattractive investment.