Televisions??

Good morning good people.

Help me on this one. I need to get a T. V for my nephew, and he’s a tech savvy kinda fella. I don’t want to ask him which one he wants, as it would muddy the surprise.

I’m looking for a smart T. V 32", and under 36k.

Mawaidha yenu yanakaribishwa.

Naivas wako na offer ya LG leo.

I’ll say this for the final time. Whenever, whichever, wherever time you need electronics, usiulize hapa tena, inbox @syndicate ASAP, Ktalk’s verified supplier

Wako na sale, sawa I hear you. But is lg the best there is in the market?

morning bro,here i am at your service.
I have LG,SAMSUNG 32inch at only 29,500 for u.
also i can get you HISENSE 43inch at only 40,000 for .
FREE DELIVERY.
Inbox me i give u my number
Warm regards esteemed VE

Gone are the days LG, Sony and Samsung used to rule the market. There are new entrants, akina Hisense, TLC and Skyworth, cheaper and on quality, compared to the formers, they aint miles apart. Slight differences. Only the brand names. But wannabes/fake billionaires / cyber attendees will argue with me and use funny words such as “peasant”.

But wannabes/fake billionaires / cyber attendees will argue with me and use funny words such as “peasant”.
[/QUOTE]

I had a very heated debate yesterday on the same.

[/QUOTE]

link please, hope RKOs and sweeps were served

Why would you buy him such a thing as a TV. Mwanaume anafaa ajibaiye such stuff (luxury stuff)
U are robbing him the opportunity to grow and develop mentally hawes jigamba mbele ya wanaume rika yake with a free tv:D

link please, hope RKOs and sweeps were served
[/QUOTE]

Wacha tuseme kwa kifupi, ilikua kwa nyumba na iliisha na “chunga huo mdomo”.

Tech Savvy ananunuliwa TV?? Aliomba TV ama?

mnunulie comp ya nguvu na screen kubwa, Specs za screen uliza Deorro hapo, but mimi comp hunimalizia kila kitu

Exactly! Utamu wa kuwa na TV sio ata kuwatch games na movies, ni kubraggia wanaume. But it only applies to those under 25, above that should be bragging about cars

Deorro iko shida mahali, naquote mtu, napata my earlier quote ndo imekua quoted, pitia hii thread uone iyo convo ya mine na noapologies utaelewa

[/QUOTE]

@Jimit hii comment si shida, mwenye comment ndiye aliformat vibaya hence inaconfuse system

Ni vile aliformat hiyo comment yake na kutumia Quote tags vibaya

kwa hivyo inaniaafect pia??

Yes if you quote him.
Nothing to worry about though

fiti

skyworth 32" smart…luthuli ni 20k