#TBT.....We should never forget, Real men who built america.

My great ancestors run when slave captors came searching. One of them a could have had the opportunity to harvest cotton in white farms were it not for hunting that tiger that had massacred his goats(wealth) the previous night. And that’s how my friends, i never ended up a drug thug in streets of California or fighting for whites in foreign countries. Now back to memories we never had:

1.[SIZE=4]Georgia 1963: A Kenyan student from 's Morehouse College stands underneath a racist sign pinned to a tree.
[ATTACH=full]28160[/ATTACH]
2.[/SIZE]Did you know in Florida during slavery slave masters would take an enslaved black child tie a rope around his or her legs put them in the water and use them for ALLIGATOR BAIT. Two movies in 1900 “Alligator Bait” and “Gator and the Pickaninny.” both showed and proved this practice.There were many advertisements and postcards in the South that proved this was real.
[ATTACH=full]28161[/ATTACH]
3. One of my ancestors close family friend(right) mr. baranaba(barnabas) mathai waruinge. not much can be said.
[ATTACH=full]28163[/ATTACH]
4…BADOS ZIMEISHA!!!

[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]28165[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Hii ni ngori!

On the left, the first ever photo that included people.
a guy gets his shoe shone. never knew they would make history.
Date: 1838
To the right, the same street today :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=full]28174[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

most of the guys in that country arent even the original inhabitants. What does america and israel have in common? You guessed it RIGHT.

Martin Luther’s dream isnt true yet. Racism still exist!

eti alligator bait…haki mbeberu hana huruma

Hapa TE=“1776, post: 313531, member: 2554”]On the left, the first ever photo that included people.
a guy gets his shoe shone. never knew they would make history.
Date: 1838
To the right, the same street today :slight_smile:

[ATTACH=full]28174[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]

Hapa, nimepitwa…mtaa gani huu?

You are all talking about racism but the tribalism in this country is endemic. Change your self first before you try to change others.

3 Likes

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/7/70/Truth.gif/revision/latest?cb=20130217010945

1 Like

I particularly like that part where a section of us feel like they’re better than the rest, just like the mzungu used to think kitambo.

Kwanza hii upuzi ya county border disputes between Meru/Isiolo, Narok/Nakuru, Nandi/Kisumu etc. Inabore sana

1 Like

This world doesn’t owe anyone anything. Survival for the fittest!

Na South Africans kujiskia ni kama hao ndio waafrica peke yao je? Visit some of their blogs utacheka sana. Some think Kenya can only be graded with akina Malawi pekee uko chini.

2 Likes

Hapa, nimepitwa…mtaa gani huu?
[/QUOTE]

ufaransa

Actually, South Africans wakienda other countries on the continent huwa wanasema wanaenda Africa. Ignorant sissies. :D:D

Yeah. Some races/tribes can kill, rape and pillage without any consequences. Mmmh. God’s great plan for mankind.

Regurgitating propaganda from al jazeera? Bro, don’t even go there…

[ATTACH=full]28281[/ATTACH]

Of course, your white masters have no blemish.