TBT _Lucky Dube -War and Crime

Its not everyday that yours truly posts a thread. But this is dedicated to all the Waring factions of the village, elders vs Newbies, Atheists vs the Religious, Jubilee vs Cord and any other that you may think of…add here ______________.
For those who dont know who Lucky Dube is , we have google.

RIP Lucky Dube .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLYygwb_yps

2 Likes

And you wear the fact that you never post here like a crow? You are as useful as the Guests and Robot who chose to stand in the sidelines as good men die for their cause.

[SIZE=7]UPUS![/SIZE]

Lucky Dube showed that you can make it without resorting to fake, cheesy Jamaican accents.

Cc: Redsan and Wyre

4 Likes

You had to create a new handle to reply?..You are as useful as a knitted condom…sasa enda ukule makamasi ------------------------->Huko.

Oh, the irony…

This guy was great but at some point when he became to mainstream I fell off the bandwagon. You couldn’t miss his music playing somewhere in a day, got so monotonous. Btw I once attended his concert and twas great.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z3sVa9SJkI

1 Like

“Coward of the County” is also my favorite song…

I am veteran and have never been a coward. I have fell giants like Eazy and KingJenny… you are nothing, but sum to me. Non-poster. This is not a new handle…

And did you get a presidential award for these achievements?..Get over yourself man…you brag about how you fell faceless characters with anonymous handles on the internet?..This is a new kind of retarded…nobody gives a sh*t.

This is how you fell veterans?You are a legend in your own mind.

Now that sounds like a fight full of wit…Veteran killer my a*s.

THIS ISN’T EVEN MY FINAL FORM, FOOL.

I EXCHANGE WIT FOR WIT AND FIGHTING YOU ON THAT BASIS IS LIKE BEATING UP A KID SUFFERING FROM MENTAL DYSFUNCTION.

We know you are trying to enter Ktalk guiness book by being an Elder in a day. But must you do it with insults?

Am so scared right now…Can i hide under your skirt?

I fight on that basis …thats why am still on this thread…

NO I DO NOT WANT TO BE AN ELDER. I DO NOT CARE TO BE ONE. WHEN IS THE BABY DUE?

Your ammo is so weak I can not feel it.

A good thread turned into shit. Lucky Dube is a legend sad he had to be part of the crime statistics in Mzansi.

1 Like