TAYLOR SWIFT FINALLY

Taylor Swift cares more about black people than Kanye West and now I need to lay down because I got a headache just from thinking that. Well Swift said she has been “reluctant” to talk about politics in the past but feels differently now “due to several events in [her] life and in the world in the past two years.” The pop star endorsed Democratic candidates for the midterm elections on November 6th in Tennessee.

Taylor Swift, long criticized for keeping her political views private, comes out against Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn ahead of the U.S. midterms. “Her voting record in Congress appalls and terrifies me.” (The Fader) [ATTACH=full]198920[/ATTACH]

At least Marsha Blackburn is no homosexual lover, ningekuwa huko I’d vote for her.

On the issue of LGBT rights, i am reminded of Chris Rock in one of his specials he’s talking about George W. Bush and the way he dodges questions on all other issues but is straight up on the issue of gays. He is asked about the economy and he says, “well, we are a talking to congress and we will bla bla bal…” Reporter: Mr. President, what about about gay rights? GWB: Ferk 'em faggots!
But Brett Kavanaugh will grab 'em by the puthies.

coming from you i wouldn’t be surprised considering women in your circle are underutilised economically,violated with archaic honour killings and jail terms,politically disenfranchised,restrictive family laws that they can’t make major decisions without male permission, governed dress code ,contact with opposite sex,sports e.tc ,but its surprising to hear you’d vote for a woman who hates gays ,where as on the flip side,a large gay and lesbian community exists within that circle…the irony is overwhelming:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D [SIZE=2]i got examples if you need[/SIZE]

Why should you an [SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]American musician’s[/SIZE] political views bother you more than the bad governance and kleptocracy here at home ?