TAXI Drivers Raping Drunk Girls especially Walalos (somali)

Yes I do and I wrote a comprehensive list

you guys are obsessed with somalis

Bwana reta wrink ya hio list …

Patia sisi locations mkubwa

:smiley:

Tafuta list of brothels in Eastleigh

Not really …he was doing all this to launch his TOBOA APP… smart but cunning…

Kwa gari or your house or lodging or ndani ya 'caravat ’ ? Old women , young , walalo , gays , shiny eyes , dim eyes , office women , wamama wa thoko…details

…kwani mlisoma na echesa shule moja them mka drop out pamoja… i clearly said , girls …

Tulisema ni ‘It’s a FLAT LIE’
Sawasawa myfren?

Africans ndio mlisema

Disgusting
Me ningemchota viatu na nguo kadhaa + purse. That’s what I do with peasant tenants

Apana cheza na Mimi ghasia tucker tucker

Kwani wewe ni mzungu noogle?

Am a landlord but I usually give my tenants at least up to 10th bana.its not that hard.
Does it turn you on to see a guy struggling with maisha n hustle, or a single mum who hasn’t been paid on the 4th or 5th deadline umewapatia suffer or their kids cry cz wamefungiwa nje? Surely where on earth did humanity go?

Sema tu unataka nikufunze how to get ur rent money back from a tenant that doesn’t want to pay.

By the time nachota tenant atakua amekalia deposit na ako on the next month na masikuu kadhaa.

Sawa jinger hii.
On ur first point I digress, si unifunze pia kushinda jackpot while at it you dumbferk!
Av never come to that point by the way. Ya kuevict mtu.I do due diligence before renting out.

Jinger type

@under23 meets his immature match …

Betting tuliacha tukiwa campus. The time minimum ungewekelea bet was 100 sportshiity. Must have lost like 50k before I came to my senses. Sasa ata ukiniambia macity vs Cardiff siezi taka

Ati due diligence? Unamuuliza aonyeshe bank balance au nini? Hizi vitu za kupima na macho wachia watchman.

Sema tu huna anything ya maana kucontribute. Vaa floaters kijana tuko deep end and this man is about to go down

From your various hekayas here …i can deduce that we are about the same age young man …

[SIZE=16px][/SIZE]
We ni mijinga kweli.
Have a personal touch is what I mean. He is your customer. Get to know his hustle at least (no P.I, just ask).Develop interest ya kumjua.His or her life, origin n family. Kama ni alshapap atakunja mkia aende before umpe lease agreement.
Sio unampa mtu nyumba then next time uone plot yako kwa news.
Just try