Tasteless watermelon, colour less chameleon, tact less Stivo!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Waganzo leo wamekuja na fujo

1 Like

Vau ni wiwo mwaā€¦athoni ni ngiti manyisa kwitikila mukamba atongosye

those are very strong feelings there; unfortunately i hardly see any mkamba leader mounting a serious caampaign to woo the so-called ngitiā€¦but governor Chap Chap was here in Nyeri over the weekend; maybe a new way of doing things is unfoldingā€¦

2 Likes

Governor chap chap is a sell out in ukambaniā€¦corrupt advocate who rides on PR. We all know his mentors are.

So, is the dilly-dallying Kalonzo the real deal? Really? I prefer the thieving Jubilee to the opaque, egotist unpredictable cord, or whatever!!! Afadhali athoni, my Friend!

1 Like

Athoni will never allow a kao presidency,even If we support them for a century.

Do you honestly believe, deep within your true self, that we have the best chance among these selfish marauding hounds? Never! Na Kalonzo ameona hiyo mapema. The only Mkao who will get an orgasm from this NASA fap is Muthama. Believe me!!!

1 Like

the seat is not for one comunity to ā€œallowā€ā€¦the most foolhardy thing a person with ambitions for high office can do is to sit back and feel entitled while expecting a community made up of a few million odd fellows to ā€œendorseā€ him and when it does not happen you walk around ukinungā€™unikaā€¦

1 Like

Am not advocating for NASA nor Kalonzo. Either way we need a united kamba nation with a strong willed and young leaderā€¦Mutula junior can fill the gap

3 Likes

Kalonzo is not a strong willed leaderā€¦that I can agree with you,but about supporting a tribe with so much bile for other tribesā€¦hakuna siku.

Yeah. But, donā€™t you realize that Mutula Junior has some journey to make? That he is truly good leadership material, but he is uncooked, and one who is for a future generation?

1 Like

have you ever considered that the bile you think kikuyus have could be reactionaryā€¦out of being called names and even being subjected to occasional violence. would you sincerely expect them to remain civil and cordial to their persecutors?

1 Like

And betrayal, perhaps!

1 Like

Hata mimi mwenyewe siwes na siwes pigia kalonzo. Useless specimen of a kamba. Halafu uongeze sonko, muthama na mutua in the mix.

sasa Akamba munatakaga nini?

I have kiuk frndsā€¦learnt so to say,lakini mentality ni ile ile tuā€¦ā€˜raila ni mjingaā€™. Inafika a point I donā€™t engage any kiuk or jaluo politically coz they never see the bigger pictureā€¦brainwashing at itā€™s best

2 Likes

huyo jamaa umetaja has nothing to offer Kenyaā€¦i wonder why some people never see through his sarakasiā€¦

1 Like

My own personal opinionā€¦ kalonzo is a disaster. He represented Mwingi for eons but its one of the most backward areas mpaka he ran away to yatta. Muthama is a court jester pangā€™angā€™a tu ndio zake. Sonkoā€¦ The less said the better. Mutua relies on PR. So kaos tulieni maybe 22nd century you will produce a prezzo.

that being the situation obtainingā€¦who does @Diffre then expect us to give the vote? the situation being the way it is i have to choose between two evils - and i am left to choose the one that will do me least harm. god knows i can never vote for the side that waged war on innocent people in 2007ā€¦

4 Likes