Tanzania- Magufuli Madness

There was a celebration today to mark 54 yrs since Tanganyika and Zanzibar became united, this is a show of their military might, it happens everywhere else hata hapa kwetu during public holidays

max respect, a girl who knows her weapons.

the boots sold them out,relaxed dress code, emphasis on small unit maneuvers and mobility hence use of nduthi. But as advised above,leta hekaya.

Bulldozer kwelli.

@Deorro what if you create another jamiiforms(Call it J-forums) as a replica of jamii to tap on jamii forum orphans…?

They talk fluent swahili even when beating crap out of someone

hehehe, they are too gentle, even the guy being arrested was able to throw some kicks towards the cops, which I find out of place, there are places if you threw kicks towards cops that way, unashukishwa kwanza

Do police and military in Kenya match in estates during public holidays to show their might?

Wapi $$ siogopi kupigwa kama mbwa.

[SIZE=1] Thanks to being an addict of call of duty and brothers in arms once upon a time…shhh[/SIZE]

@T255 anangojea usiku uingie na makanjo wa huko wafunge works ndiyo alog in

I dont

I don’t support what magufuli did, but that photo seems to be an art of Photoshop!

@T255 Bratza, tupe report jameni.

Uhuru Kenyatta’s goons killed over 100 Kenyan protesters after the 2017 elections.
How many people has magufuli killed?
Swali tu

Many kenyans are mega-brainwashed hypocrites…

The cycle of post election violence is swept under the rags… And now telling Tz how far they have “moved ahead” :slight_smile:

I just nutted…:D:D:D

Brother acha kupotosha watu! Mimi ni mtanzania lakini polisi wamekuwa wakirandaranda barabarani kila mji, kujaribu kuzuia kile ambacho wanakiita maandamano.

Tangu lini polisi wakafanya maonyesho barabarani, huku wengine wakiwa na sare maalum wengine sweater? Na siraha mkononi?

Magufuli is my president lakini kwa suala la democracy nampa 0% score.

it could have been worse

jamii forum is back buda,

Tanzanians you are lucky to have magufuli.
When you threaten to protest, he sends troops to the streets to block the protest → No fatalities.

Hapa Kenya when people protest they are summarily killed. We have murderers in power na watu wanapiga kelele hapa eti magufuli this and magufuli that.

Also from what I am reading, virtually nobody bothered to show up for the protests