Tanzania closes border with Kenya completely

He is vindictive. And you can’t be vindictive if you’re not emotional…

Ugonjwa kitu gani mzee, mbona tumepona na tunadunda tu mtaani, tell uhuru to go help the families of 200 Poor Kenyans waliosombwa na Mafuriko.

but aren’t Kenya’s recent deaths people dying in their homes?
or better to die at home than at the roadside?
and are we sure the numbers given by our government are correct?

RIP Mzee wa kazi Magufuli hajali Maisha yenu. For us mashida tuko nazo zimetutosha do not add Corona.

I understand your fear, Let me assure you that Tanzanias are safe and no one is dying and if they die ni kawaida tu as we used to die, death will come mzee, the probability of you dying this year is bigger for other reasons than Corona.

i gave up on this shithole called kenya long time friend hope mapadlock takes tz forward hapa kenya ni reverse tuu

I reject that in Jesus name.

Poor emotional Uhuru

Very true. Kenya tuko tuu on reverse gear through out. Hakuna hata ile 2 steps forward 5 steps backwards. Tuko on express reverse mode through out. Kwanzaa ngoja hio jambazi sugu akue prezzo ndio mutajua Moi was a very good man, you will even wish afufuke coz of vituko akina Sudi watafanyia hii nchi.

Niaje Masahani? Why so bitter

Ati mmepona? Kwaivo mmepona kama uyo mtoto wa maguchieth anaepiga pushups eh? Nani aliwapima akawaambia mmeugua corona? Na alitumia kits gani sababu according to magufuli your test kits are faulty plus your only lab is faulty too. Alafu nani aliwapima tena baada kunyonya moshi eti mnajifukiza akawaambia sasa hamna corona tena? Alitumia vipimo gani, kutoka maabara gani? Ama feeling ok is the ultimate corona-free sign? Stop exposing your ignorance with so much pride

wazungu wameweka lockdown kwao na wanakufa maelfu. huku kwetu hatufi, mbona tunajiwekea lockdown? immunity inakuwa weak ukikaa mwezi mzima bila kuzurura zurura kenya

Tanzanians muko hapa musitusumbue please,we were not with you when you were electing mtu anaitwa Pombe, just shine on your way to heaven without disturbing Kenyans…

mimi sahami kenya

This is actually a win-win for Kenya. It means the Kenyan farmer is protected from cheap imports from Tz. The Tz farmer will have a hard time now disposing off produce or getting value for such. I have been as deep as Boma ya ngombe and those guys will kneel down begging you to buy from them when they see its a Kenyan truck. Their alternative is to let their produce rot ama wapeleke kwa mnada where they will get guaranteed losses.
Besides, for weeks now, Chaggas have been sneaking into Taveta and Loitolitok markets through panya routes to do business. And coz hatunaga kinyongo nao we let them be, no arrests, no harassment, no nothing. Now locals will take up those opportunities in those markets.
Na tena, there’s a long line up of trucks at Taveta boarder right now. Those trucks come from Mombasa markets and the Port,and they transport cargo belonging to tanzanians in Northeastern towns like arusha n moshi. Blocking them is just an own goal for Tanzania, and so is frustrating the economy of their most productive region

Forseen.
[ATTACH=full]302963[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]302965[/ATTACH]
Jamiiforums wanaongea matope. Wacha niende gym nitakula madams wao baada ya corona

Magufuli is actually right… I have maintained that view tangu kitambo na bado inahold true… hii ujinga ya kucopy paste wazungu ni ushenzi sana. Sahii lockdown imekuwa weapon ya kumaliza Sugoi man

TZ and UG foods have been messing the market for our local produce. They will have chance to sell now.
Tanzanians are so full of themselves to think that Kenya is a full desert and we grow nothing, its just that theirs comes from peasant farmers who offer lower prices with lower taxes. Now their most lucrative farmer’s market is gone and its not Kenya who blocked its Magufool himself. Rains have been good, so harvest will be good now with a ready market. Our foreign exchange balance will be better. We can import from Uganda and all the other counties and improve the well being of out local farmers. WIN for Kenya!

Someone said TZ is the top destination for Kenya goods. TZ is not even in the top ten destinations of Kenyan exports!