Tangatanga winning in Msambweni

Unconfirmed reports say that the ODM candidate is trailing badly behind the Tangatanga backed Feisal. The dynasties may lose this one.

Swafii

Liwe liwalo!

Fek nyews.
Kiliibiwo kitambo.

Ndûkauge ûguo! Jehovah wa Mûgûga!

You’re wrong the ODM guy is way in front

If that Tanga Tanga guy wins Raila should just retire from politics…it will mark the end of ODM dominance at the coast.

Bring effidence

No tallying in the mainstream media

This is huge…if tangatanga win then it will be a very huge statement…am right behind their candidate.

Shittyzen wanasema ati Feizal anaongoza.

The electoral commission has warned leaders against spreading propaganda as votes cast in the Msambweni by-election are counted.

The Independent Electoral and Boundary Commission (IEBC) said on Tuesday said that despite several reports of election malpractices from politicians, it had not received a single official complaint.

“On the contrary, it has come to our attention that some politicians have turned to both mainstream and social media to accuse and counter-accuse their opponents, and further drag the commission and its staff in their propagandist pronouncements,” reads a statement by IEBC.

“The commission urges leaders and members of the public to maintain peace and report any election-related malpractices to the respective returning officers for necessary action.”

[SIZE=6]Smooth exercises[/SIZE]
The IEBC further noted that save for the allegations of voter intimidation and bribery in Msambweni, all the seven by-elections held on Tuesday went on smoothly.
The six other areas wher by-elections were conducted were Dabaso, Mbale, Kisumu North, Lakeview, Kahawa-Wendani and Gaturi.

In Msambweni, the two main rivals are ODM candidate Omar Boga and independent candidate Feisal Bader, who traded accusations.

Mr Bader is backed by Deputy President William Ruto’s allies, who have accused security officers of siding with their rivals in the Orange Democratic Movement and letting them bribe and intimidate voters.

The DP’s allies have, however not given any evidence to support their claims, but former Machakos Senator Johnson Muthama and Belgut MP Nelson Koech were arrested earlier on Tuesday.

Mr Muthama was detained at Port Police Station while Mr Koech was taken to the Likoni ferry police post in Mombasa.

The two were accused of causing chaos during the vote in Msambweni.

Police bosses declined to comment on their arrests.

Meanwhile, Mr Boga has accused Nyali MP Mohamed Ali of causing tension during the mini-poll.

"We are aware that they are creating tension in my strongholds so that people do not turn up. I assure my people that the situation is under control. Police have assured us of total security,” he said at Jogoo grounds.

Odomos na Uhunye might actually lose everything. And this is an actual representation ya ground

Then bbichieth will also fall with a thud

[MEDIA=twitter]1338918072921583617[/MEDIA]

Muranga and Naivasha, independent candidates ndaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani

I am praying that Feisal wins… not that I like or know him… just to make me happy that the system+ODOMO can lose in their territory! Baba has been camping there in the last one week… may BBI lose! Amen!

Tulia. Mail-in ballots bado hazijaingia.

Acha walete hiyo BBI chieth ndio watajua hawajui. Hiyo kitu itapita county nne pekee Homabay, Migori, Kisumu na Siaya!:D:D:D

you cant fight the system