TALKERS AGE

:D:D:D:D:D… MGTOW= FREEDOM…we Mgtow alpha males operate at the highest level of the Maslow hierarchy of needs,sisi we all about self actualization, pursuit of our dreams and goals mambo ya kukaa chini na wamama tukipiga mushene ni ya beta male planteshen worker ghaseer akina @Yuletapeli ,the most time I have spent talking to one woman is 10 hours combined na huyo tulikua tunafanya dissertation na yeye na a few male friend s pale UON.
My female family members ni salami tu kama nimesonga to other important people.
Female interaction should be limited to the bear minimum,sex kama umesonga,ukikaa na wanawake too much it lowers your testosterone levels , brain power and male hunting drive,unakua a pile of lazybone ,fat , sloppy and lose self drive,mwoman akiona you have lost your masculinity ,she cheats on you and leaves you.

Well put.Allow me to share my today morning run so that you can even more respectfully dispute those figures.My problem was alcohol.Was still going for runs and was still doing weights.Now that alcohol is out of the way my bp is in the greatest form and I can easily make toast out of any of you if we go for a run.And am 95kgs.Follow me on Garmin and Strava and Nike plus uone uzito.

[ATTACH=full]410437[/ATTACH]

Well done ebrufication,

Jikaze.
On weight tuko majirani.

[ATTACH=full]410571[/ATTACH]

:D:D

At uon, hakuna dissertation it’s research project…karoga nmekuonea matuu

Watu wa college of arts hapo UON ndio wa research project , mimi nilikua hapo College of architecture and engineering ,pole kaka

Si uyo ndo yule mjamaa alisema ako na a couple of businesses around yet the way he talks about sex you might think he’s 15 years old.

timestamp iko wapi

Turned 40 last year September…kitambi Sina bado Niko form kabisaa

An engineer who can’t manage a wife and few bastards?!!:D:D:D:D by the end of this year tunakutafutia Bibi uache ushenzi

I think that it is not weight but BMI that matters… After being diagnosed with BP my BMI was 31.7 now after working on my weight, it is now 27.2 and my BP is much better now… I hope to make it to around 24.5 then I normalize my life… I am 40+ I had to take over the management of my good and drinks from Bibi and she has now taken cue and has worked with me on it… I think she perhaps wanted me to remain obese for her own reasons may be so that I cannot be attractive to women but I became extremely firm and now I realize that she knew much better on weight loss as she has helped me…

Ize barber mzee.Haku include age-group yako?

Time stamp iko same line where my name appears.Nime crop out my name so the time stamp goes with it.Staki jina ijulikane kwa anonymous forum buana.

Ulimaliza lini nione kama tunayuana, unaeza kuwa mtu na yua. I was there. lakini hapo kwa dissertation umebeba elders ufala. Angalau ungesema project paper and design project…:D:D:D

Pirvate universities like Strathmore ndio hufanya dissertations

Some use “thesis” but uon ni project.

I am 56 na siringi

:eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O guks si 56 is enough life span?

Nitaishi Hadi 110