Taily Drumpf

[SIZE=5]‘Don’t repeal Obamacare — improve it’: Republicans face wrath at town-hall events
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Republicans are getting an earful from people fighting against the GOP’s plan to repeal the Affordable Care Act, the healthcare law better known as Obamacare.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4][ATTACH=full]85610[/ATTACH]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Republican members of Congress, away from Washington for the Presidents’ Day week, are getting an earful as constituents have come out in force to voice displeasure for some of the party’s policy positions and the nascent administration of President Donald Trump.

Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa held an event Tuesday in which constituents expressed concerns about losing coverage if the healthcare law better known as Obamacare is repealed.

“I’m on Obamacare. If it wasn’t for Obamacare, we wouldn’t be able to afford insurance,” said Chris Peterson, a farmer from Grassley’s state. “With all due respect, sir, you’re the man that talked about the death panel. We’re going to create one big death panel in this country if people can’t afford insurance.”

The remark was a reference to Grassley’s claim when the law passed that a provision of the law that analyzed the economic benefit of drugs for Medicare was akin to a “death panel,” a claim that was widely debunked.

“Don’t repeal Obamacare — improve it,” the constituent added.

Trump dismissed the rash of town-hall protests in a Tuesday-evening tweet.

“The so-called angry crowds in home districts of some Republicans are actually, in numerous cases, planned out by liberal activists,” he wrote. “Sad!”

But the demonstrations continued. Later Tuesday night, Rep. David Brat of Virginia drew criticism after telling a conservative political event Saturday that since the ACA repeal has been talked about “the women are in my grill no matter where I go.”

Brat faced loud boos and cries from constituents, even though he held the meeting in a county far away from the bulk of his constituents.

According to The Washington Post, when Brat tried to insist that Obamacare had “collapsed,” he was met with yells of “No it has not.”

https://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/obama-laughing-800x430.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_hJObPo49Q

[/SIZE]

1 Like

By the time trump is done with that country they’ll have learned some very hard lessons. Picking a president is more than just about proving a point.

4 Likes

The GOP cannot decide whether the elephant rampaging in their tent is so welcome after all. Individual senators and congressmen are going to be conflicted: do they back every wild gesture Drumpf makes and risk being kicked out mid-term?

[ATTACH=full]85613[/ATTACH]
Republicans approve this message

2 Likes

Ameri-cans.

4 Likes

@Deorro , unaweza combine hizi threads zote za homoobama pamoja? #americatalk iko kule=======================≠>
and before you go, GOP humaanisha nini?

Grand Old Party.

2 Likes

I saw pence claiming that the nightmare of the obamacare is over.

Trump One Term President