Tabitha at it again

@Finest wine you will not believe this…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Ln_1P3_4g

Mrs Tabitha Mburu alifika kwa hawa watoi lini jameni kuharibu ndoa, hawa wakina ‘unacheki [SIZE=1]every sentence[/SIZE]x20, wa youtube’? I saw this illuminati mushene on Trudy Maya’s channel lakini sikuelewa. Tabitha must be a real witch. I have just watched Fupisha and seen Nyawira announcing her engagement to MC Santisya. She said she has received a lot of abuse about their relationship…sounds like Ms Tabby is mbusy hating on kids now.

[SIZE=1]Lakini kusema ukweli ION nimechoka sana na hawa mabeb young couples wa Nairobi asking us to subscribe to their pranking channels 24/7. But on the other hand it keeps them busy coz hakuna job and they are earning something.[/SIZE]

Tabitha destroying families since 1965. She has no kids to bully so she’s gone online.

Ni vile ameshindwa na the Kamothos. She can’t break their unity. The latest video yenye nili-kutag says it all. Hope you noticed Davis and wife were the best couple? nilicheka yangu yote when Davis was dancing. Hiyo wedding venue ni nyumba ya one of the Fupisha mums.
Having said that yesterday Lucy asked Fupisha mums to help her hubby to be start a phone business, requested for financial support as her shosho is not feeling well and also asked for financial support towards her wedding plans including a honeymoon to Paris. And still kuna fundraisings za mjengo…Now now now c’mooooon now.:mad: Jojina hapa kuna gameplan na si poa…

So she’s marrying Satisya? Things are moving so fast in this family. Where did Tabitha meet the Summers? Huyu mama she really gets around.

I don’t know where Tabitha met the young couple but si they are YouTubers? She wishes she was Virginia so she could have become digital too, may’be the summer family know the Kamothos kwa mtandao.
Things are moving abnormally fast kwa familia and there will be casualties. Lucy needs to keep it in her own channel coz like I said kitambo…she will bring her mum down. Mum did not seem v happy last night about the wedding…
She is 24 and deserves a stab at happiness but she needs to heal first…ebu watch hiyo Fupisha ya last night…hmmmmmm. Kamotho inflicted serious wounds on her by ‘making’ her a mum at an early age…yenyewe hata sina la kusema…given that Lucy has a young daughter…can only wish her well…

There’s alot of pressure to get married young when your mom has 12 children. I don’t feel the chemistry between satisya and Lucy or is this another prank? Lucy is very child like. Happens alot to parentified children

I truly hope hope Santisya lasts the distance. I don’t know if he feels her at all ama she is the one who loves him as she was gushing about him all thru and seemed to be the one wearing the long’ees here. Virginia’s reaction was enough to tell me all is not well with it and now you…
Something really got me! Lucy said she left her daughter at home as she reminds her of her toxic past. Hapo hapo hapo…means she should not get married at this point in time.
But I also think some things should not be aired by the mum but wacha tuone…Santisya did mention being called a gold digger…

Sweetie wachanga na hizo risto za peasants

Habari ya masiku? na Rwaka kuko aje?ama ulisema once bitten twice shy?:smiley: