T-shirt printing biz in Ke

Hello Kenyatalk birrionaire and 8-5 slaves. After the software development internships and my previous gigz za kukamulia watu ng’mbe(Shamba boy) huku kiambu, one thing i can say is I didn’t like the formal job/End month pay/No freedom jobs. I have purchased a 6 in 1 heat and press and a good printer in on its way. I have never been into printing business but i am good in graphical designs.
I am planning to start printing by mid November

Whats the best place to buy printing t-shirts in bulk?
Those who have been in business(any), which is the best method to get clients?
Will making a website for the biz impact the business or should i create it later?
Off topic(Why do team leaders and CTO acts so shitty in formal jobs?)

Go to a printing company and work for a month as an intern.

A good idea. I’ll find one by next week.

hii swali nishawahi uliza, others washawahi ulizia but hakunaga mtu atakujibu, though kunayo talker wamebobea kwa hii sector

hii swali nishawahi uliza, others washawahi ulizia but hakunaga mtu atakujibu, though kunayo talker wamebobea kwa hii sector

unafanya vinyl,ama ile ya paint(dye sublimation)? is it multi-color designs ? what material of t shirts are you using?
Nilijaribu iron on a while back nikakumbwa na ma shughuli,bought them from Aliexpress

nguo unanunua bulk bale kama ni plain tshirts (s/m/l)jacko za khaki,jeans,polyester,utaungua na bale zingine but ukiwai utarokota mang’och kadhaa

hizi ni za vinyl ,expe kidogo but ukieza buy in bulk utasave

I’ll learn with time, na ntakuwa najibu maswali zote

I was watching a youtube video and the guy was printing without the vinyl. Just print paper. I will get an internship at a printing shop

T-shirts in bulk, Ksh 150 a piece, town Ronald ngala

Wapi exactly chief?

Link us bwana elder. I hope they are of good quality.