Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota fielder

Hello guys,So i have been planning to buy my first car and i was thinking between getting a suzuki swift(not locally used) or a locally used toyota fielder,my budget is 600k. NOTE: I just started up a business and i didnt want a car that will drain my business but i also need a car i can go for a road trip with my family,i have a wife and 1 kid.I will appreciate your feedback.

For frequent road trips, get the Fielder. But for first time car owners, I usually advice guys to buy a newer locally unused car. That way you won’t be inheriting nasty mechanical issues, which could become a money pit and drain your cash.

The road trips are just once in a while.

For a first car…don’t spend so much… maintenance inaweza fanya uchukie gari…Anza na gari ya around 300, get a Mazda demio previous model…it’s quite spacious,and not much maintenance needed for a good condition car…has good luggage space also…if u go Toyota…kumbuka rivets mob,na tracking…coz it’s more vulnerable to be stolen

what about the Suzuki swift,one that isn’t locally used?

Fielder

Kama ni mtu wa kuenda dunda, asijaribu fielder. Itaenda!

Noted,Thank You.

I have to tell you this, you love your wife, you love your kid, …you wanna have more years with them then consider this:
[ol]
[li]Toyota has the poorest crash safety rating than any of its competitors in each of their models. Plus, Toyota vehicles are never stable. Go to car hire or a buddy and drive a fielder for around 50km clear stretch, now get a Honda Stream and drive it the same. Note, you cannot compare a fielder with a swift, it only competes with a honda stream. You need a safe car, dont do fielder.[/li][li]Toyota vehicles, and especially fielder, kwanza fielder has been a car jacking magnet for over a decade now …you dont wanna chance your life basically roll a dice on whether your day with the fielder and carjackers will land on good ones who wont hurt you nor your family[/li][/ol]

Fielder but ni hot cake ya wezi

Thank you. i appreciate

honda stream seems to have a high consumption,12km/L compared to its competitors Like toyota wish with a 16km/l

Nani alikuambia? Also, you seem poor to own a car. I suggest bado ungoje hadi you have your finances in order.

Why is it that ist new model sells at a higher price than a fielder yet its 1300 cc

You are too nosy my friend!

How old are you?

My wish makes 18km/L on a highway…town is about 14/15km/L.

Seems a good car,about spares availability am not so sure

Honda fit for a small car ,this will serve you well. Don’t buy a locally used car especially a Toyota.

Look for functionality if the car is for business use mostly…why do you think there are many probox(es) around? It carries load like a pickup…and has low fuel consumption…more of a work horse than a fielder…nunua gari ya 300k,the remaining invest in your biashara…a car is as good as moving you and your stuff from point A to B…Mambo Ingine ni vanity