Suspension of KCr service

Come to think of it. What if it was a plot to get phone numbers of people just before elections ndio ukileta shida huku unapeanwa faster.
:smiley: am just mad

2 Likes

Nakupendea kuchanuka. That was the exact reason.

Adminā€™s database has a list of not less than 20,000 incognito handles matched to tel numbers and actual names, ID no, email, and other personal details. Too many people were greedy for some few hundreds, so they foolishly put in their numbers not knowing what they are giving up.

3 Likes

Nimesema Mara ngapi hapa ktalk privacy is an illusionā€¦wakikutaka admin and his team will hand you over ā€œhata kabla kuku kumeza mahindiā€

4 Likes

Admin hawezi kubali kufinywa kei sababu ya mtu

4 Likes

Especially ikiwa imebaki moya!

7 Likes

@Deorro karibu brunch [ATTACH=full]123071[/ATTACH]

1 Like

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 Like

coconut cream makes your soup thick and enhances the taste too

hii nikikula I will be cursed

2 Likes

Lakini ā€˜babaā€™ akisema ukule itakuwa sawa.

4 Likes

Babako ama?

Kwani umekuwa illiterate overnight? Hauoni baba is in quotes?

do I look like a member of the dumb committee that makes decisions for your brain?

3 Likes

where will he tke our phone numbers???

Fala na siumezoea kunitag? I donā€™t dwell on ishus forever. I moved on from there. Give it a rest will you?

[ol]
[li]Share with CID[/li][li]Sell for direct marketing.[/li][li]Safisha mecho[/li][/ol]

wachana na paranoid people, nobody here is collecting your phone number for any purpose or personal details too. We all have stable jobs which pay us well. any change in policy will be communicated to you. Kama ni hate speech sisi hungoa and warn or suspend/ban. Wewe umeona Ktalk ikimulikwa anywhere na the government in a neg way?

1 Like

I earned Kcr 10 after answering @Gendarmeā€™s quiz but dared not to transfer it to my cell phone, hata kama ni 500/= No. Noā€¦

:D:D:D:D Wacha machungu dear. Get it off your chest.

:smiley: are you sure, mpaka omena?

@Syntax_error come see! First alexa ranking and now pennies! I told you this bitch was going down!

And you can take Kerubo to the bank!