Surmon a Sermon

Today in church, a Womans Guild week, we read from 1Kings 18, 20 to 46. This is the time to make a descion, the Lady preacher said. “For how long will yiu be of two opinions. If the lord is God, follow Him, and, if Baal be God, follow him.” Its time to make our minds. To take a stand

The good book says
New Living Translation
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

In short, what may appear definate, is not always true. Brings to mind one man who feels he is the best man to be president. His quest to be president has robbed this country of peace and progress. His believe that he is the chosen one has brought alot of suffering and pain to kenyans. He has been seen in many fora trying to act all presidential… Consider his hand to shoulder gesture while greeting foreign envoys…his Raised right hand in mock goodbye gesture while viewing a departed soul in a casket… But he will never be the president. He will live long enough to see his juniors…Kamwana and Arap Mashamba become presidents…well …he has already seen a deputy prime minister beat him at the polls once…next year he will recieve a further thrashing. This in itself, is a testament, that the race is not for the swift, the battle to the strong, nor far sight to a teary left eye. Its never.

Then, on judgement day, he will have to account for not using his talent and gifts well. "I gave you a fanatical following, why didnt you use it to better the lifes of your sycophants. Instead of negotiating for a slice of the cake by aligning yourself to be in Government always for the good of your people, you instead went kupiga firimbi kwa streets. Why did you dusrespect me thus” a deity will ask. And as he rubs his left eye to catch a glimpse of the Pearly gates, the deity will point south " Go drying… ” will be the last words he will hear.

That’s today’s word. Make a stand. Jubilee is the worthy choice

7 Likes

words of wisdom

1 Like

Uliletewa maji na Jubilee juzi? heheh

2 Likes

I have not even finished reading. This is too much for my aching head…

2 Likes

@mabenda4 please be a bit charitable…it’s sunday…

1 Like

Started really well…

2 Likes

Shida ni kuwa ngavana wa hapa ni Orange chemist. Kama ingekuwa Jap, tungeletewa maji from Kilimanjaro

2 Likes

Hehehehe. na Huyu mzee alikujamisha sana.

1 Like

Meza Mara moja then ukate kauri mara moja…muuza sokwe aende akikaukaga from Across the creek.

1 Like

Sir, this is me being philanthropic… Hehehehe

1 Like

Eish! na ukikasirika?

1 Like

What appers presidential from a distance is infact a crybaby at cross range…

In real life, i love him, and i respect him alot. If he just resigned from active politics and released his strangle hold on a people who are otherwise the brightest in kenya, i would write books in his honour. He has given this country his bit…its time to remind him that some other ten million mothers laboured to bring forth some other brilliant leaders. His sense of entitlement will ruin this nation. Aende nyumbani

3 Likes

What he wrote to @aviator during the #ferkadmin #ferkkolaborators discourse should give an idea about how he is akikasirika. And even then alidai hakuwa amejam…

1 Like

Hehehe. Bro wachana na mambo ya vita. As they say…all is fair in love and war

What he wrote to @aviator during the #ferkadmin #ferkkolaborators discourse should give an idea about how he is akikasirika. And even then alidai hakuwa amejam…

Title ya ES anaitia aibu

1 Like

Unatusumbua @It’s Le Scumbag

1 Like

ati mad baboons are the brightest? Basi kenya hatuna hope

1 Like