Surely people, Megan Markle is not black!

Ya Mariah Carey ni tricky sana. She looks more White than black. Her dad was a pointee black colombian. Her mum was White. Many people including me knew her as being White. Till date some people see her as being White.

I think the US should come up with another category on how biracial people can identify themselves. Sio kusema kila mtu biracial ni black.

This is rapper Lil Mosey. He is a product of black father and white mother. How will he identify??
[ATTACH=full]353348[/ATTACH]

Si dunia walikataa wakasema aborigines are not black neither are the Andaman islanders. The white pakistanis are not considered white unless they force it like our resident “we are arab league of A-”

Just look at his bell pepper nose,thick lips and your case is closed

What else do you expect when @Finest wine goes to sell her hole carelessly abroad??

In SA they were called coloureds from the apartheid era

Markle ametoa sextape ama nudes?

Nyonga na zile za “Suits”
[ATTACH=full]353359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]353360[/ATTACH]

Mpaka amejaza server na hiti mboto:D:D:D
Swafi

Niliona pia Ryan Giggs ni black

Dude America is more tolerant. They are not likely to label Meghan black when she is mixed race. The Europeans do. Just ask one Lewis Hamilton.

Americans are more racist than Europeans. They assume all Hispanics are from South America even condemning those from Spain to the same group. They dont believe that there are White Hispanics. Do you know that Charlie Sheen is a White Hispanic? If Charlie Sheen tells you he is a Hispanic you wont believe him right??

Yes. Markle is mixed race but in America she will be identified as black. Unless America changes how it views biracial people which is never gonna happen any time soon. She will be seen as black by fellow black people. I mean Drake is biracial but he is celebrated as a black artist in America.

Nimewachia hapo!!! The underlined.

In Kenya they would call Meghan a mzungu. Now this is how a black woman looks like. Meghan is not black. Hiyo upuzi ya 1 drop rule should stop.

If Meghan came to Africa, she would be seen as a White person.

That is not the topic at hand. Let us go back to racism. I repeat again loudly Europe is more racist and less tolerant compared to America. Most Americans are a mix of v many races…
Meghan is still considered black here but the attitude towards colour is v different here. She expected equal treatment but it does not work like that.

We should be happy about the sensitivity of hurting black people. Very soon we shall rule the world

na mnasema racism hakuna …

Africans wanafaa wajenge kwao, not running down their resource rich countries then waingilie maneno ya royal family ya mzungu who are trying to protect their centuries old heritage

Racism iko but siku hizi I can’t trust watu kama Megan markle unless alete evidence of her being treated badly. In the West some blacks wanapenda kutumia racism as a tool kujitetea when things go bad.