Sunday Service at State House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arSgZFaiosY

[MEDIA=twitter]1573931569848393730[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1573936724841046016[/MEDIA]

Pius Muiru amepewa script to memorize. He was to zero in on Bomas, the rest have been given their portions to hit as well.

Ruto has pocketed the church, but the church is shortsighted, and thinks it has pocketed Ruto

stupid thread by a deranged barren sheboon :meffi: kula mandizi wewe nyani mzee
[ATTACH=full]467946[/ATTACH]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbxqaSaSrJY

Iko shida hapa. A man should go to pray at a place of worship, not making the church come to him. Also its not good to turn a govt facility into a place of worship otherwise all other govt officers may turn govt offices into venues for crusades and keshas.

Wacha tuu tumuombee, ya Mungu ni Mengi. He is holding the future of this country in his hands. So if for nothing else we must pray for him. God uses people who are flawed. Tukae tuu kwa maombi.

Personally I am still hurting from Baba loss but I still believe that God can do something to help our country because already tuko pabaya. We either sink or swim so tumuombee tuu. He is a son of the soil, our soil so tuombee Mungu amguse now that he is the one who is there.

Na pia tuombee Baba coz he really loves this country that God will reward him for his great contribution.

tombwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa kabisa malaya kigege wewe

Moslems pray wherever they are. In the office. They pray five times a day. When they visit non moslems etc. Sioni shida after all Unye was using the place as a bar and recreation center and you were not complaining.

There’s no designated place of worship as our bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. This is Jesus and the Samaritan woman at the well.

ESV
John 4
19 The woman said to him, “Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. 20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship.” 21 Jesus said to her, “[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. 22 You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. 23 [COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. 24 God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.” 25 The woman said to him, “I know that Messiah is coming (he who is called Christ). When he comes, he will tell us all things.” 26 Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.”

[MEDIA=twitter]1573955705496895492[/MEDIA]

Even Father Gabriel Dolan agrees with my sentiments.

[MEDIA=twitter]1573949125028204544[/MEDIA]

Even a diviner or a moslem would have lifted up an altar there, so Sijui why it becomes a problem when it’s a Christian doing it.

I also remember Unye calling people to come for prayers. Why weren’t you complaining then.

I applaud him for starting his reign by dedicating state house to God. Me personally I will be praying for him coz if he fails God’s name will be seen in a bad light. He is my fellow Christian ata kama he is not the best, he’s what we as Christians have and we have to keep him in prayers asituletee aibu na kufadhaika.

Believe you me today is the first time I am sitting down to watch him, I could not even read a newspaper . It is only today I have managed to see him as a human being again. Even my girl is shocked coz my house is a no hustler zone. I have never watched news since after Supreme Court.

Wacha tuu tumuombe. He may have gotten there through illicit means but God can touch his heart to help Kenyans coz we need a divine intervention to get out of the big messes we are in.

Let’s just pray for him. God can change his heart.

Sikuelewi kabsaa you picked an atheist/mganguzi as your plesden over jamaa ya kanisa sasa umegeuka?

but is dolan a real priest or just another leftist political activist pretending to be a priest? He probably supports ab.ortion and g.ay marriage.

Afadhali you attack Ruto directly rather than attack God Himself. Other countries e.g the U.S are going completely anti God while your President Ruto is dedicating Kenya to God, Ruto is a wise leader.

You will soon see the results in Kenya. Meanwhile team wokeness, anti God wanabackslide to medieval times of heating homes with firewood.

:D:D:D the usual riots usually help Luos to release their anger and bitterness. Hakuna hasira kama hii ya @Abba , @Old Monk na @Swansea wamefungia ndani.:D:D:D

Let’s hope they do not unleash that anger on their spouses.

Na niliaambia @Abba juzi tu, wacheni kuchekelea Trump ati juu yake imeibiwa ilhali mnajua mmetoka good old Kenya. Na vile niliskia smartmartic imetajwa na iebc nilijua baaaaaas kuna mtu atalia hapa. Premium tears loading…:D:D:D

Mnadhani @Abba ako wapi saa hii?

[ATTACH=full]467981[/ATTACH]?

[ATTACH=full]467982[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]467983[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]467984[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]467985[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]467986[/ATTACH]

Wacha watu wagule the two immediate former Presidents were VB Catholics sasa niturn ya evangelicals.

BABA is not an atheist please stop that propaganda. He is Anglican and he’s a baptised Christian.

All I’m saying is that we stuck with Hustler for God knows how long and we are already in the red since for the last two terms Kenyans or IEBC looked over Baba and picked Unye. We are under crushing debt. Famine, global recession. We cannot afford any more messes that is why I am saying pray for God to remind this guy how many peoples lives depend on his decisions and actions.

We saw how when Daniel was in the den of lions God caused the king of Babylon to be psychologically disturbed and lose sleep until Daniel was freed. Also how God punished Pharaoh, Mannaseh, Nebuchadnezzar among other rulers who were arrogant and oppressing His people. Do you think that God is limited in any way?

Did He not send an evil spirit to torment King Saul.

When you are not a Christian there are many things you can not understand bcz first of all you do not even read the Bible. King Ahasarus who was a complete heathen did God’s will after Queen Esther, Modercai and other Jews fasted against the antisemitic Naman. So I am on the side of Kenya since I have no plans for moving to a cold country. I can’t just sit by as my country goes to the dogs to prove that I was right and hustlers were wrong. Those same hustlers are our brothers and sisters, wakiumia pia sisi tunaumia. We sink and swim together.

Am I not paying China loans even if I voted against Unye? We are in this together regardless of how we voted. Wake up to that reality and let’s see how we can make the best of a very bad situation that we found ourselves in through voting for Unye and now his deputy. Don’t you feel anything seeing coffin after coffin of our young daughters who are in the millions in Gulf countries. Yes, you, you may be fine but doesn’t it bother you? Why aren’t Rwandan girls going to Gulf?

So this is not a matter of whose side you are on FYI. Majority of hustlers are the most affected by the conditions of the country even eating one meal a day when you are having 3 hot meals, snacks and deserts. I am not going to be a petulant child to sit by as we continue doing the blunders that started 10 years ago. Kama tumeshindwa kupigana na kura acha tupigane kwa magoti Bas.

FYI, I am not worried about my own life, I am someone who can afford a good life but what of my fellow Kenyans should I not pray for the economy to improve for their sake? There’s alot of suffering in this country that can be turned around by a few good moves. We have think tanks like Prof. Ndii, Prof Munavu and many others including Prof. Kivutha Kibwana and Prof Kithure Kindiki who can turn this country’s fortunes around.

I know that Baba would have done it faster but now that he’s not there what options do Kenyans have? Where we are unable to reach God can reach through our prayers.

:D:D:D:D Ati Anglican??

[ATTACH=full]467998[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]467999[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]468000[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]468001[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]468002[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]468003[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]468004[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]468005[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]468007[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]468008[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]468009[/ATTACH]