Sump Guard

:D:D ati pancreas, karibu useme Gari itakoda. a car is a machine and doesn’t care how much fuel is in the tank, Bora there is some to burn.

You sound like a really ignorant bonobo.

You can as well google the subject on what happens to your car when you constantly run it on low gas. Especially these modern cars. Worse still you will ruin your fuel pump or gas pump plus the fuel gauge sensor. On older cars the pump and sensor were affordable but in new digital cars, well. And once you tamper with one sensor, the others start misbehaving.
One day you hit the gas pedal on a mountain climb na haifanyi ndio utaelewa kazi ya fuel pump ni gani.

Sawa I agree, pancrease is itapata heart burn

Man replicates the human body. Computers for instance are copied from the human brain design. Cameras are copied from the human eye. For the car to work well all components must be working well just like the human body.
Fuel pump na kakitu kadogo sana, that can make you to throw away a car. People have replaced plugs, batteries even the engine whereas it was the pancreas which had a problem all along. Wengine wanadhani ni starter iko na shida. By the way hii ni siri nimekuibia. You should thank me. No mechanic on earth will ever tell you this truth juu hapo ndio huwa wanamangia.

Unajaribu ku start gari but hupati response. Immediately you think the battery is dead. Unaweka battery mpya, unaongeza petrol but shida haiishi. Unanunua starter mpya… kumbe ni vile umekuwa ukinyima gari mafuta, pump inalemewa? A very dangerous problem to be faced with.

I feel like you are exaggerating things to spice up your point. While it is a good habit to retain fuel above half, its not a big deal like you are trying to put it. You still have several litres of fuel when your fuel indicator lights