Sultan Sonko, Kikikikiki!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbZS_pewVqE

Jeff looks totally defeated, his script shredded.

Jubilee funded NASA campaigns. We were taken for fools. Betrayal is real!

Yuraga ikiaga, o Maitu, I will never again do that shit!

Politicians are not enemies, they only portray that to their supporters to push their agendas but behind the scenes they kiss and don’t tell.

Shebesh was taking cash from kidero and revealing plans to him. You would think that slap she received would end matters however it seems she preferred a spanking instead. She also had a fallout with Nairobi women groups. They were getting 800 million from Women’s fund annually coordinated through her office but she always wanted her cut. These women made sure they wouldn’t vote for her to teach her a lesson. If you lose support of women in any elections you are done. So Gov Sonko was just returning the favour by giving this chief kunguru campaign funds to also get to know opposition plans and counter kidero.

What shit, voting ?

I said it ufala tupu, wacha aaze tv station yake . Where he can puke utoto . lubish ! .

Politics. Never vote, never vouch for nobody if it’s not me or my son!

Ati “I like your development record” :D:D:D
NO, let’s keep discussing Passaris. Si ni wewe ulianza? Tuendelee.

Well he did, he went and finished the rest of JKL, LIVE on Sonko TV based at his office, should be on YouTube and Facebook.
Sonko is quite the character, I knew, that Jeff interview, won’t end well the moment he walked in.

Hii sasa ni comedy …

Wapi link mdau…

Should be on a related post someone put up.Just search for New Posts.

:oops: Atiriri, Pasaris wanted a little on the side at intercontinental. Sasa everybody knows. Her kids must be dying of embarrassment.

Know your target!

Jeff Koinange attracts shit and blows the stench at us
. This time it blew back in his face.

Esther M. Passaris seems to use her hole as a bargaining tool. How many have been in there?

We start counting? Lord! How much time do you have? I hear it’s a good kanyamu but here’s something else while you’re counting…

We start counting? Lord! How much time do you have? I hear it’s a good kanyamu but here’s something else while you’re counting…

Ipate hapa kaka brasa …
Sonko akaendelea na JKL uko city hall - News & Politics - Kenya Talk

Hii matusi yote inakuanga ya nini? Tells alot about your character.

Swaaaaafi…