Such is life...!!

“New York is 3 hours ahead of California, but that doesn’t make California slow. Someone graduated at the age of 22, but waited 5 years before securing a good job that they liked.

Someone became CEO at 25, and died at 50. While another became CEO at 50, and moved to 90 years.

Someone is still single, while someone else got married.

Everyone in this world works based on their time zone.

People around you might seem to be ahead of you, and some might seem to be behind you, but everyone is running their own race in their own time.

Do not envy them and do not mock them. They are in their time zone, and you are in yours. Life is about waiting for the right moment to act.

So relax. You’re not late. You’re not early. You are very much on time.”

• Alex De Simone

Don’t compare your chapter one to someone else’s chapter twenty.

good talk. Are you also from wakanda?

Of course am from wakanda, how else could one explain my IQ. Am M’baku

We certainly march to different drummers

Sawa. Tunajua umecheki hiyo filo.

[ATTACH=full]161987[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161988[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161989[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161990[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161991[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161992[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161993[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161994[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161995[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161996[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161997[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]161999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]162000[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]162001[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]162002[/ATTACH]

He’s BLOCKED.
No need reading the same comment over and over again.

hipsnthighs likes this

@Deorro one spammer identified. Njoo na ile shoka yako. People like this makes this site boring AF! You torelated mobi with his nonsense ikafkuza mzito bjurmann

Hater, Endaga ukikauka. siiiiieeeeenz. .
@Deorro ni rafiki alafu @Purple ni rafiki mpendwa

I’m not the custodian of @bjurmann 's feelings

Someone give this guy a medal. Just what I needed at this time.

Me too. Kuna PhD opportunity ingine hapo noma; it has a good stipend, you get to work in 4 countries throughout the entire PhD duration, expert supervisors, unlimited access to top journal articles and an opportunity to do post-doc at the World Health Organization. Another Kenyan got it, hiyo kitu iliniuma hadi sijawai pata roho ya kuapply for another PhD scholarship. Anyone who has ever applied for a PhD can tell you how taxing those things are, kundika letter of motivation plus proposal etc sio mchezo. I really wanted an international PhD coz it is vastly superior to a Kenyan one but as time goes I swear naona Mungu alinisahau. It happened in September 2017, now tuko March and everytime I see that person (we are LinkedIn friends) update a new course/certification or attending a top-notch conference, meeting top European researchers and friending them on LinkedIn, attend advanced data analysis classes etc I feel nimewezwa. Anyway aluta continua

Don’t let this get to you. I’ve hanged around those PhD scholarship guys and no one envied them. It was them who envied others who were establishing themselves in the real world. While everyone was expanding their business or climbing their career ladder they were just stuck in a small room in the university buildings writing papers. To be carried away by those conferences they post about is just like being jelous of the nice photos people post on social media; it’s not all that. Success in the real world always trumps success in the academic world. Haven’t you notice how professors seem to be broke and stagnant later on in life.

please do find comfort in that this happened for the greater good.
albeit given the chance you would be a lost course or worse yet meet stuff you couldn’t handle. "

Keep hoping irrespective of the circumstances, as I am. The odds will be in our favor someday.