Subtle LGBTQ Agenda in Kenya

I am not expecting the court to declare section 162 unconstitutional. I do not know what arguments each side has advanced. In my opinion, the court will not repeal section 162 because gayism is unnatural. It is repulsive. The same way you cannot have sex with an under 18. If they repeal it I will file a petition to lower the age of consent.

Pale kwa museveni kubomoa ama kunuia kubomoa kabat ni tishio kwa usalama wa taifa

I have been asking what LGBTQ means butt I never get a straight answer.

[ATTACH=full]229646[/ATTACH]

Haha thanks butt hujaget pun

:smiley: jokes on me.

The attitude towards homosexuals in Kenya is passive. We both abhor and tolerate them at in equal measure. Esp in urban centers and areas not predominantly occupied by Muslims.
Personaly I don’t care what happens behind closed doors, except if I am in the vicinity of two men(not women) kissing, nitazua rabsha!

Saitan , apana tambua any gay shit

Hahahahhaa really,touch my thutha ndio mtu ata Kimakia sio vile huwa mmembeba…

Here is one of them…

With the current president,anything is possible

haha ubwa wewe kimakia unapenda kufunguliwa boot sana, meffi wewe.

Article 162 still holds and it criminalizes the act of homosexuality. For those championing this course, they see this is as a low hanging fruit. They went to court to seek this article to be squashed on the basis of discrimination as outlined in ‘The Constitution of Kenya 2010.’

Story za gay/lesbian marriage is a different conversation which is harder to initiate since it can only be reversed through a referendum.

So is prostitution, it’s illegal but it still happens, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were gay bars in Nairobi. But that shouldn’t worry you since the ultimate goal which seems unattainable is marriage.

:p:p:p:p:p

This will be the reality in Nairobi once decriminalization happens, gay bars everywhere. As as far as research goes, the community is seeking to change this map here (Kenya itakuwa painted some shade of green):
National Geographic

Waiter
L-Leta
G-Guinness
B-Baridi
T-Tatu
Q- still a bit ambiguous, ndo nafanya research
Edit: sija overlook word play yako hapo!

Lesbians, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer

Why is this song being heavily promoted on YouTube ? By who ?

in other news… water is wet