Sub Sahara Will Forever Be Enslaved

Factories ni za Wahindi, Wachina, na Wazungu

English na French ni compulsory subject kwa respective colonies but Agriculture na Geography/ Geology / Mining is OPTIONAL

Export Raw Materials, Import Finished Product

NIABM

1 Like

IKO HIVYO, WEKA BIDII

1 Like

Uhuru owns Brookside, Mwangi owns equity, Kuguru owns Kuguru foods, Kirubi family owns Haco, coca cola Kenya etc. So tuko sawa.

Hao ni shiny eyes. Hii Kenya ingekuwa homogenous shiny eyes tungekuwa kama Switzerland saa hii.

4 Likes

Brookside iko na a major European shareholder, Kuguru foods iliisha enzi za Softa. Kirubi Haco iko sawa. Coca Cola ni ya USA, Headquarter yao iko Atalanta Ga.

Floor Mills za Kenya ni za Waarabu, wazungu na Wahindi. Cooking Oil ni za Wahindi. Steel Mills niza Wahindi. Magadi Soda ni ya Wahindi (TATA) before that ilikuwa ya UK (Brunner Mond), Carbacid Co2 ni ya UK, Titanium ya Kilifi ni ya Canada. Kensalt ni ya Waarabu. Cement niza Wahindi na (La Farge) Wafransa. Tea leaves and farms ni za Unilever (UK), Kakuzi ni ya walami. Del Monte ni ya USA

Wakenya wana own 1% of Kenya the rest 99% ni foreign owned

Indians own Land Rover/Range Rover/Jaguar company, Chinese own Volvo.

Indian firm buys Jaguar and Land Rover | Tata | The Guardian.

So?

Is that the justification to sell our country?

Indians are High IQ compared to negroes. Huwezi fungua foreign factory India bila kuingia collabo na loca indian company. From cars to pharmaceuticals to Electricals.

That is how Technology Transfer is achieved. Saa hii DAEWOO Trucks ziko na TATA badge

image

NIABM

2 Likes

I don’t like Kikuyus but I admire and respect your enterprising acumen. I have several kyuks that teach me one or two things about business. If Kenya was 80% Kikuyu tungekuwa mbele Sana but unfortunately they would sideline the minority.

1 Like

Hapari kichana ya pirisiner gaaki?

Kariobangi Light Industries ni za kina nani?

Chakula na banking. Those are service industries. Even the most impoverished nations have those.

1 Like