Students kukula mwalimu ( hekaya )

I joined a certain boys high school in form 3 kitambo sana in one of the towns with a kanu statue .So one day i found classmates talking about the hot teachers in practice who had showed up in the school , hapo ndipo one guy shouted out a name with a big smile & folded his arms , wacha vijana waanze kutetemeka with excitement laughing & groaning…so i asked why the hell they were all jubilating …si nikaambiwa hadithi …

While in form 2 , a certain sexy teacher (lets call her mrs Olive) taught these guys and she was hot as hell , easy to talk to . She gave these guys free boners and i’m sure they all payed attention during her class .They loved her & wanted her and she knew it …

So siku moja after she had given them a test , she asked the guys wenye correction to come in front of the class wamuonyeshe & all the nerds wakaenda . She would then bend over with her hands on the desk making corrections to the marks , saba ilichorwa sawa sawa . Mafisi kuona hivyo , they all flocked around her , apparently , "they all had corrections " , it took one brave idiot to place his hand on her shoulder and when she didn’t complain , another placed his hand on her mgongo , and believe it or not the bravest guy stood behind her back . She didn’t complain. Kuona hivyo he moved & made contact with her a*s …watu kuona hivyo , they all got emboldened and started pushing each other to have a feel of her big behind …

So i asked the narrator , " was she aware of what you guys were doing… ?" and another guy itnerrupted akasema " olive seemed fully aware & at some point i think she even curved her back" …kuona ivo , and i kid you not , the bravest guys started carressing huyo mwalimu and touching her hair , but the fearless wakaingiz mikono ndani ya blouse and touched & felt whatever they wanted …Huku nyuma , guys were fighting to grind her …

It took the bell to stop the madness , she was apparently breathing heavily at that point and even placed her head on the table . I swear to god . she recollected herself , stood up with a smile and made the class swear they would not say a word or else what happened would never happen again. " Jesus f**ckin christ " i shouted , when did this happen ?" , a c.u member shouted back , " last year , hapa november !" …yaani i missed this by a month , sht " i blurted out …and they all burst with laughter …

I swear this thing happened coz later own , an even prettier teacher called mrs Muriuki from a western university , lightskin with a humoungous behind was made class teacher and they tried doing the same thing with her in the chem lab … niliambiwa ile nduru huyo mwalimu alipiga , ilibidi principal akimbie huko mbio mbio …waliona cha mtema kuni , after thorough beatings , walilima na kuosha shule yote for a whole week …
apparently there were rumours ati some form fours walilima huyo mwalimu and bragged about it …if u know a teacher called olive , salimia yeye …

THIS IS A TRUE STORY : CERTIFIED ! …

[ATTACH=full]283967[/ATTACH]

this is the kanu statue i refer too …alafu i used real names !

[ATTACH=full]283972[/ATTACH]

Some TP campus ladies were hot , I didn’t miss CRE/ HIST class just to get a look at that ass shaking akiandika kwa board.
One day aliprick our conscience hadi mjuls ikashrink.

this is the best proof i can give :

the new class teacher hated some guys kabisa …she would not tolerate them na aliwatafutia makosa everytime … i later found out ni juu these guys ndio wali initiate touching her huko chem lab …:D:D:D hehe

what did she do to prick your conscience ?

A TP ndio alifanya nijoin class yake ya French coz of the extra attention she use to give to her students. That mamasita was hot
But these things happen, na kwa girls schools hao tp huliwa madems kishenzi

Juvenile Mafwi tuckertucker thread

If this statue is in embu, the story is true

Ghasia Takataka

That ‘statue’ is in many small towns, meru pia iko …

When our english teacher was pregnant she used to sit with her legs wide open. One day I saw her pants na vile hiyo mzigo ilikuwa imefura I came on myself. It was embarrassing though juu ya dryspell cum ilikuwa mob sana.

danganya maasai

sasa kwa nini ni danganye …if i tell u it’s the truth , then believe it’s true …

i wish u didn’t give the details but ni sawa tu …

Ati nini?

But hawa walimu ni kama wao hutaka. Kuna mwingine area za mountain time yake ya duty evening supper anakuja ati kusupervise ndizi zikichukuliwa from a sufuria in the midfle of the DH. Wasee walimzunguka wanamfinya kila mahali bila haraka na hakuna kitu angedo…waah.

Kuna shule flani in nyahururu where a female teacher on duty alienda kukazia maisha form fours time ya KCSE , vijana walizima stima na kufunga mlango wakamzunguka and raped her sawa sawa …Naskia mpaka leo she is traumatised and doesn’t like having students sorround her … true story !

Anyone who went to Upperhill remembers the legendary C**** who was dry frying this milf who was kitu 45 in her office. Crazy times :D:D

legendary what ? si useme tu vizuri…

i was trying to censor his name. But anyway alikuwa anaitwa Calvo. And he was dry frying this Kamba kunguru who taught CRE.
Hekaya for another day.