Story ya kapoti usioe single mum

Before I got married, I had a child with a young man who abandoned me with the pregnancy and went in another town. I met my new husband when my child is 3 years and we got married. He opened for me a big shop. Everything was going well in that shop and I was no longer able to manage alone.
So I needed a manager. My ex, my first child’s father contacted me, he was looking for a job. Then I recruited him as my manager in the shop. Few months ago, he started dating me. First of the time I refused but the devil made me accept and almost every evening before closing the shop we do have s.ex in the shop. What is serious is that he screens our s*ex making.
Please, now he blackmails me with the vidéos, he is abusing me. He takes all my money in the shop. He has even bought a land and started building. He threaten me to send the vidéos to my husband if I try anything. He is now like the owner of my shop.
Please I need your help, what can I do? I don’t want my husband to see the vidéos. I want to save my marrige, I love my husband. It is the devil that make me do this wrong thing. Help me with advice. Don’t insult me mother’s. THANKS…

4 Likes

Another example of women and their stupid decision making

5 Likes

She should be killed

Jabaration Sunday

5 Likes

It is the ex who will be killed.

Devil = Stupidity+greed

1 Like

Notice how women don’t take responsibility for their own actions… they’ll never admit they fucked up
Was the devil there akipanulia ex miguu

3 Likes

Kula ujuaji yako

Another hekaya to keep us busy this slow sunday :grin:

2 Likes

They are designed that way. In my community women are refered to as children

2 Likes