Stop killing women

Dear TC …
As always, when Kenyans are confronted by Tragedies , we tend to dance around the Issues …
Instead of seriously tackling them …

This Nation , over time , has become a dumping ground for all sorts of Undesirable Individuals , Things and Behavior brought in by Foreigners or Foreign Influences.

Those in charge of monitoring , regulating , moderating and policing Public Safety , especially , are derelict , ignorant , ineffective, sleeping on the job or actually complicit in the problems.

Example:
The huge wave of Undesirables in the country is due to failures of Governance , Internal Security and corruption in the Immigrations Department.
I speak as someone who has actually lived in foreign lands.
I was once sitting in an outdoor Cafe in a small Swiss town where I used to live , a person I later identified as a Senior Police office passed by and said hello…
Followed by a strange remark “… How is our friend from Kenya finding life here …???..”

He not only knew he had a stranger in his town , he knew when I arrived , what I was doing there and the threat level I presented…

We have thousands of Chinese , Somalis , Nigerian , West African undesirables doing god-knows-what activities and no one seems to care …
That is the source of our problems…:rage:

1 Like

I am usually in shock at the number of foreign hawkers I encounter in a day. Rwandese selling phone covers, TZ selling njugu karanga, UG selling bed sheets, Burundian selling fruit salad. I am telling you it is alarming how many foreigners are in Kenya sometimes you go somewhere and you feel like you are the foreigner bcz of how many foreigners there are.

1 Like

What annoys me even more is how they are allowed to get away with criminal behavior…:rage::rage:

1 Like
1 Like

Waaahhh …!!
We seem to be in a Femicide Pandemic …
Daughters of Eve are being finished …

:fire::fire:

:fire::fire:

And I have a Theory Why …
Methinks it is related to the current Poverty , dirty Politics and Economic Malaise …
:roll_eyes::thinking:

1 Like