Step father and Baby daddy scuffle leaves the baby dead.... MGTOW Gang must be wetting themselves over this.

Watu hureact differently to trauma. Maybe haijamhit.

it’s completely legal. In the US when you “trespass” someone, they are supposed to leave immediately. if they do not and engage you in a physical fight, you can shoot them.

Huyu mtoto ako about kuwa na a really fucked up life. I feel sorry for him.

I’m here for the white on white crime :D:D

[ATTACH=full]400521[/ATTACH]

I’m now convinced you and @TrumanCapote are the same person.

Mzungu cucks are strange.

Not only did he kill the baby daddy ,

now he has to raise a son who hates him for it.

Beta male behaviour.

Unless there was a court injunction against the dead guy in tresspassing his ex wife’s property then the shooter is in for a tussle,throw in ,grevious bodily harm,excessive use of a weapon,abetting obstructing court order(child visit),using a weapon with the intent to kill,involuntary manslaughter,extremely reckless indifference to the value of human life,intent to commit a dangerous felony,labda alitaka kumtisha (which accidentally results in the death of another). Hapa self defence motion will be weak

I don’t replace, I expand my options. If that woman knows they control access to your only child(ren), they’ll use it as a whip to keep you in line. If you have kids with another woman, their jealousy will manifest in the opposite way…they’ll start trying to get you to be “involved in your child’s life” because they can’t fathom your other child receiving all of your attention. Kijana, hii yiiiiiote ni psychology. Hebu do some research on all the men who complain about being denied access to their kids. Chances are they only have children with that one woman. Hawa wengine wa kumwaga mbegu ovyo ovyo wanaletewa watoto wao bila hata kuomba visitation rights.

Keep shuffling words mzee, but choices have consequences and having a different family will also pose an opportunity for a disgruntled female to poison the kid.

As much as I’m not a fan of Team MGTOW ,

Day by day I’m considering Vasectomy.

This man is dead cause of his baby mama.

:smiley: :smiley:

The man is dead because he got aggressive against a man with a rifle, he could have walked away and reported the matter to the court.

True. He thought being taller than the beta cuck with a freaking shot gun would help him.

Bunduki haitambui Height.

Play Stupid Games ,win Stupid Prizes.

Ukweli isemwe.

You’re more likely to be @TrumanCapote than Capote is. You’re both preachy, you post multiple comments once you land on any thread and make it unbearably unreadable, you preach and focus on irrelevant subjects and you’re obsessed with topics of race and gender.

If you aren’t her, you should be dating her. I bet you’d never reproduce because you’d be too focused on your luscious beard and ebony skin while she’d be too busy posting useless threads all day. Very romantic

Whatever. Life haina formula. To each his own.

The wife has filed a restraining order against him. His step-son blames the mother for his father’s death.

The ex-wife to the dead guy will probably divorce him when the trial starts. The kids can’t stand him.

All that trouble because he wanted to be a white knight to a single mother.

Usifanye nitapike.

[ATTACH=full]400528[/ATTACH]

Hi,happy weekend

Well put