State house staff forced to fast every Wednesday

hio kazi ya intercessor pale Treasury naona naweza piga vizuri kabisa

Ataficha Smokey kwa mfuko.

Misinformation galore, si ni nyinyi mlileta shida when mutahi kagwe was drinking tea worth 4 millions the other day? Now that the staff have been asked to carry food from home on Wednesdays inakuwa shida? I wonder how many of hmyou are given food at your workplaces to demand that it is a right?

Maybe a bucket of chicken nuggets from KFC for this guy, jamaa anakula kama nguruwe due to use of steroids.

What was my stand good sire?

Tugeges will also be forced to fast every Wednesday.

Aiya bado unapost hizi forums … wueeh! Lazma umefikisha 30 years kwa interwebs kutoka them mashada.com days.

Siku izi unaongea like a moderator in all your threads. Always cancelling people. Hii ukubwa ilikuingia kichwa

:D:D:D:D

The nyamgondho niaje, nakaribia 80 baba, nitaita bash nikigonga miaka. Siku nyingi sijaona your tech gadgets review, kijiji inaumia

Not in the right direction

Sisi tunakula smocha daily

Wee thie ukamie nakûría kûngí. What didn’t you understand ndio uanze comparison ya chai ya 4mirrion? Again, show me one post of a member who was happy with mutahi kagwe spending 4 mirrion on tea

Hehe. Kumbe tulikuwa na yeye mashada? Once a blogger always a blogger.

Ourus side.

Those staff really miss Uhuru.

Smokey kwa mfuko:oops:

We’re you not part of the people complaining that staff at MOH were drinking tea worth 5 millions? Now you are complaining that staff at Statehouse have been asked to carry food on Wednesdays? Kwani huna msimamo?

I am just stating the truth

C

Correct. I voted baba.